FanStory.com - Letter to the Triune Godby dovemarie
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Dear God contest entry
Letter to the Triune God by dovemarie
Dear God contest entry

To the Sacred Trinity: Dear Father, thank you for creating me and giving me talents and abilities. I long for the day when my poems are published and are read by many people. My concern right now is that I no longer write nasty letters to people I am angry with. Getting a job is something that is weighing on my mind now too. I pray that you will grant me the opportunity to get a good job, even though I am getting older, in order for me to utilize my skills and talents, and to maintain my self-worth and self-esteem. The desire to reunite with my son is always with me. He is a writer the way I am, and I hope we can someday share our common interest. Finally, I pray for peace between Ukraine and Russia. Jesus is the Prince of Peace. Dear Holy Spirit, I beg you to pervade every aspect of my being with your seven gifts and twelve fruits. Surround the earth with your glory.

I love you.

     

© Copyright 2024. dovemarie All rights reserved.
dovemarie has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement