FanStory.com - 10 Questions on Galatians Oneby Deniz22
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Check your faith parachute befoe jump
10 Questions on Galatians One by Deniz22

1. Who made Paul an Apostle?

2. What might be the reason Paul mentioned Christ’s resurrection in the opening of his Epistle?

3. Christ died to save us from Hell but also to ………?

4. What were the Galatians in the process of doing which amazed Paul?

5. How were the Galatians instructed by Paul to view anyone who preached “another Gospel”?

6. Who was Paul determined to please in this “religious controversy”?

7. How did Paul “receive” or learn the Gospel in the first place?

8. Why did Paul bring up his own pre-conversion experience in persuading the Galatians to remain faithful to the Gospel?

9. Paul mentions his very limited contact with Peter and the early church following his conversion. Why?

10. What is God telling us through Paul?


Author Notes
Galatians has been called "The Flagship of the Reformation" and "The Little Romans", this latter title because of its similarity to the Letter to the Romans, albeit in a condensed form. Martin Luther called Galatians "his wife' as he slipped the bondage of formal legalistic religious ritual to step into the freedom of liberty to walk with the resurrected Christ. We too may do so by faith in Christ!

     

© Copyright 2024. Deniz22 All rights reserved.
Deniz22 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement