FanStory.com - Beverly by Raul1
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Contest Entry
Beverly by Raul1
100 Word Dash writing prompt entry

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of violence.
Beverly, a fighter with the Americans in the Dooms Day Invasion of France, had killed several Nazis.
 
"You have to protect those men in that area," one of the soldiers told her as he pointed to their location.
 
"Copy that! I'm on it!" Beverly responded. She helped provide cover fire while the men were able to rejoin the main group. In the process, she was shot in her left arm. However, she continued to fire. When this battle was over, she was flown by helicopter to hospital.
 
Tossing and turning, Beverly woke up screaming. It'd only been a dream. Wow!


Writing Prompt
Can you tell a complete story with just 100 words? If so this is your opportunity to shine. The topic is open. Write about anything.

Author Notes
Beverly had a dream while asleep, woke up and considered entering it in a writing contest. This is a work of fiction.

     

© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement