FanStory.com - Yoda Says...by Mike Stevens
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Sad times indeed
Yoda Says... by Mike Stevens


As that wise, all-knowing fictional character Yoda might say, "The Kool-Aid is strong in this one." Read a few comments defending Trump by people determined to ride his hypnotic mystique as it augers into the ground. In the wake of what to me was devastating proof of Trump's having foreknowledge of the mobs' intent to carry out his wishes to overturn the results of the 2020 election and stay in office, they refuse to admit they were duped by a con man with an unquenchable hunger for power. No amount of evidence will ever convince them of his guilt. It's a sad thing to behold, not to mention frightening and unfathomable.

The scariest thing is not his actions, although those are indeed scary, but some people's reaction to their hero being accused. I understand that no one likes to be told that their judgment was flawed and that they were fooled by a con man, and a terribly clumsy on at that. But unlike him, facts don't lie, and if the ease of manipulation by a con man who's terrible at it tells me America's future is dark indeed.




















     

© Copyright 2024. Mike Stevens All rights reserved.
Mike Stevens has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement