FanStory.com - In The Armyby Raul1
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Contest Entry
In The Army by Raul1
War writing prompt entry

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of violence.
Giardia has entered to fight in a war. She fought along with her partners. It wasn't easy but a delicate war. A few of the American soldiers have died in Iran. She has killed several terrorists, which now is in her resume. It isn't over, though.

She starts to think that this war will never end. She is fighting for the Americans' freedom. Giardia is proud to have fought for the survival of the people. She has sworn an oath that she would die in battle for her country's liberty. She was doing her duty as a soldier.

She went into the enemy field and shot several of the terrorists in the group. Giardia got shot in the shoulder. A nurse aid came to treat it. The soldiers tried to help her, but she told them to get going on the attack quickly. They brought a helicopter, and she went inside it. The soldiers won the battle but not the war. It was only the beginning.


Writing Prompt
Write a story where a character is in war or is about to be in war. Fiction or non-fiction.

     

© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement