FanStory.com - Sparrows, certain placesby LittleIrishman
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Seldom appear in more public spaces
Sparrows, certain places by LittleIrishman

The very cute, dark brown, small little Sparrow birds have almost vanished from certain if not most local and suburban areas in Sydney.

A possible and logical reason for this is that the bigger birds, like brown Indian Minors, grey Butcher birds, and other larger birds like Ibis, seagulls, and magpies, crows, and ravens, have pushed and bossed these Sparrows out of such local territories.

The very common pigeons may seem harmless, but just may also bully the sparrows too.

Another likely reason for the Sparrows disappearing is the sporadic and inconsistent weather-climate change, with all seasons more than ever making a scene at certain times.

However, the Sparrows have all of a sudden started to appear in more public spaces, especially larger areas like markets, shopping centres and strips, and city areas. These might just be bigger spaces for the Sparrows to stay and move around, whilst such other birds mentioned also exist.

Also the Sparrows may want to find more available food and sustenance in these bigger areas.

Bibliography
- Personal Experiences:
I have personally seen a view random Sparrow birds in the Sydney area, like our local Flemington Markets, and various nearby shopping centres like Lidcombe and MacArthur.

     

© Copyright 2024. LittleIrishman All rights reserved.
LittleIrishman has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement