FanStory.com - The Forgottenby poetwatch
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A protest from J and I.
The Forgotten by poetwatch
Challenge writing prompt entry
Artwork by Yogendra R Modak at FanArtReview.com

Let us say we agree to the challenge. Who shall stop us from our say? We seek your heart to sound the alarm. We do not want to leave; we are letters from the alphabet. What once was no longer shall be. The blade of a word muse carved us out from the eyes of the beholder. We searched everywhere for the answer as to why? No one answered the call. As the past and the future forgets about us, we became lost, surrounded by words of no sense. Soon the people's strength of character shall seek new means, new letters to resolve the answer. What shall you do? As you place us on cans to see who cares, the clock on the wall resonates, the moment has passed, and we are forgotten.

Writing Prompt
Write a story of not more than 150 words without using the letters
j or i

Author Notes
There's a need for these letters. :) Without them, my name would not sound correct. Please keep us in mind and don't forget us.

     

© Copyright 2024. poetwatch All rights reserved.
poetwatch has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement