FanStory.com - Independenceby Jesse James Doty
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
to be alone
Independence by Jesse James Doty



Independence=alone
The more independence I achieve the more I am truly alone.
As much as I want to be independent I also want to be taken care of. All the caregivers in the world won't take away the loneliness I feel when they are gone...and they always leave.
Now I question my goals... do I want them and are they achievable? If they are, at what cost?
Am I always to be alone without the comfort of a loved one?
And if I need them to take care of me can I say that I am giving as much as I receive?
These are questions I need to ask myself.
It is my choice in life whether to be lonely or to find ways to enjoy being alone.
Easier said than done.
If I choose the latter of the two, will I be happy and satisfied with myself? Good question. When it comes to being alone I will take each day as it comes and work on improving myself.
By making healthy choices I will achieve my goals one step at a time.

Recognized

Author Notes
Thanks for reading.

     

© Copyright 2024. Jesse James Doty All rights reserved.
Jesse James Doty has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement