FanStory.com - Faith Depends on Youby Raul1
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Your faith is to have belief.
Faith Depends on You by Raul1
Faith writing prompt entry

If you want to believe that faith will solve all your problems, you need faith. Faith believes that God will provide your lifetime. But, it would be best if you thought that it would happen. It isn't easy to gain. It would help if you had the firm belief to attain it. It all depends on how you think and feel. If you do that, then faith will be confirmed.

Here are examples. A man's wife left him. He thought about faith in bringing her back. He believed but also prayed every day. It came true. She came back, but he had to apologize to her for the wrong things he had done to her. The second example is that a woman has lost her home and is homeless. She always went to church and prayed to God for help. What happened? She worked hard to get her house back and had its faith. She began working on a job and saved money. She lived with her brother from the time she had no home. He helped her with buying a house. She worked every day to pay the amount to get back on her feet. Later, she had enough money to pay for a house and now lives in it. She isn't homeless anymore because of her brother's help and by having faith in God. She saved money in a bank to afford the home. 

Faith all depends on you. It would be best if you thought that strong belief of your faith. If you do it, then it will solve your problems. Pray, be optimistic, and rely on your confidence. Faith is what you make of it. It all requires optimism of yourself. If you have faith and don't take action, then nothing will be accomplished of your life. Don't rely on false faith. Take action! Make it happen and it will be realized.


Writing Prompt
Write a story or essay about faith.

     

© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement