FanStory.com - Truth or Dareby Begin Again
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
The Games We Play-
Truth or Dare by Begin Again






The click-clack of the windshield wipers sounded like a drum roll to my ears. Eleanor kept her eyes focused on the outdoor surroundings, ignoring my feeble attempts at polite conversation. I sensed her annoyance in the dark, but I struggled to determine why.
 
I'd felt it had gone well for first dates, different but exciting. We'd had dinner at a local Italian restaurant and enjoyed dessert afterward. After satisfying our appetites, Eleanor and I strolled along the winding river path and climbed the stairway to the look-out point, a scenic and romantic spot. Her beautiful blonde hair appeared to have threads of gold woven within the strands as the full moon brushed across her. I was drowning when I stared into her eyes—two shimmering sapphire pools of intrigue.
 
I leaned in to kiss her inviting lips, but her fingers stopped me. She playfully wiggled them and then turned away, leaving me confused. Had I read her subtle signals wrong? Was she toying with me? I let her make the next move.
 
She spun around, allowing her full skirt to rise with the gentle wind. In one dream-like moment, she reminded me of Marilyn Monroe. Her smile was contagious. "Let's play a game."
 
"A game? Aren't you enjoying the view and the company, of course?" I wondered if I had moved faster than she'd been comfortable with, and she was trying to slow it down. I agreed. "But if that's what you want, a game it is. Do you have something in mind?"
 
A chill ran across my neck when she wrinkled her nose and leaned toward me, brushing her lips across mine and then springing away. "We need to get to know each other better. How about playing Truth or Dare?"
 
Lightning bolts shot through my body. One minute this girl was shy, and the next, she was teasing me, showing me her long legs and offering me a touch of her delectable lips. I've never backed away from a challenge, so I grinned and nodded. "I'm in! Who starts?"
 
I hoped it was her, so I could see the direction her game was headed. Something nagged at me, but the possibilities were too provocative to back down now.
 
"I'll go first." She twirled around, giggling and letting her rising skirt reveal her panties. Instant shock blasted me, followed by a series of lusty guy thoughts. She smiled and asked, "Truth or dare?"
 
A bit unsettled by her, I decided on Truth. I had little to hide, so it should be safe. Eleanor was ready for my choice. She leaned across the back of the bench, letting her ample chest press tightly against her white sweater. Her tongue slithered across her lips before she asked the question.
 
"Have you ever done it on the first date?" She raised her eyebrow and waited for my answer.
 
 
Her words knocked the air out of me. Testosterone was rearing its head, and I asked myself what kind of trick she was playing. In my mind, I liked the beginning tour, and everything else smothered the intelligent part of my brain. My mouth engaged and stumbled, and I sounded like an idiot. "Done what?"
 
Recovering from my stupid snafu, I shook my head and smiled. "Oh, you want me to reveal my dating secrets. That wouldn't be very polite of me, now, would it?"
 
"I didn't ask who you did it with, only have you? But if you prefer not to answer, then you must pay." Her movement from bench to standing in front of me caught me off guard as she grasped the front of my shirt. "Take off your shirt." She ran her finger down the front of my chest, lowered her eyelids, and murmured, "Yup, that's what I want. Show me that masculine body of yours. It's always hidden beneath your football jerseys." She backed away and grinned. "Show me those pecs."
 
My ego was exploding. Being schooled by my friends, I hadn't even mentioned my athletic prowess, but it appeared she was well aware of who I was. A bit of cockiness urged me to unbutton the shirt slowly and methodically, exposing my chest. I hadn't met a cheerleader who hadn't been impressed by my tan torso and the powerful flex in my shoulders and arms. For a second, I almost strutted like a peacock, but the true me kicked in and warned me against it. Instead, I smiled and asked, "Satisfied?"
 
She nodded over her shoulder as she waltzed back to the bench, knowing full well the image she was leaving in my mind.
 
I'd hoped for more than a nod, but I figured she wouldn't lay all her cards out at one time. Which, of course, made the game more interesting. She didn't fit in any of the usual slots of a first date.
 
Who was this girl? One minute she's shy and awkward, and the next, she's boldly asking me about my sex habits. I was experienced and considered myself the aggressor, but she knocked the train off the tracks.
 
"Well, it's your turn to ask me." Her smile told me she was prepared for the question or the dare.
 
Shirtless, I lifted my 220-pound body onto the rock ledge with ease and pondered the situation, wondering what her gameplay would be. Finally, I asked, "Truth or Dare?"
 
"Ask away. I have nothing to hide." Eleanor watched as I mulled over what question I wanted to ask. Something told me she was already planning her next move, but it was far too late for me to back out now. Feeling empowered, I asked, "Would you say yes if I asked you to do it?"
 
I thought I'd shocked her when she gasped at the question but realized my mistake when she glanced around the secluded area and let her words slither off her tongue. "Right now? Right here?"
 
I'd expected her to be shocked and answer with a flat-out no, instead she was checking the boundaries implied by my question. I laughed, understanding the pressure she must be feeling. "It's a simple yes or no. I wasn't expecting anything else."
 
"I see. Then I prefer not to disclose my preference and choose the dare." My mouth dropped open. I couldn't figure this girl out. She could have said no, and the game would have moved on, but she'd left me to choose a dare.
 
"That's fair, I guess." I thought for a moment, and then, remembering her skirt in the wind, I prepared myself for a better look. "I dare you to do cartwheels across the patio."
 
She scoffed at me. "That's the best you can do?" She walked to the edge of the cement blocks, posed for a second, and then completed four perfect cartwheels across the patio, fully exposing her sheer red panties and so much more to this unsuspecting guy. I'd thought my bare chest would raise someone's blood pressure, but this girl knew she'd set off fireworks inside my veins.
 
She straightened her skirt and mimicked my answer. "Satisfied?"
 
Satisfied? I could hardly breathe, knowing how dangerous this game was getting and wondering who would call it quits before we crossed the line.
 
Eleanor wasn't backing down. She brushed her hair away from her face. Her movement resembled a cat prowling slowly toward its prey. I thought her fingers would seer my skin as she drew a heart on my chest. "Ready, big boy? Truth or Dare?"
 
Her ability to play this game was more than I ever expected, but my ego pushed me to my limits. I had to take her challenge, or I'd never be able to face myself in the mirror tomorrow. "I'll try truth once more."
 
"Pretty confident you can answer this one, are you?" I could feel her breath as she whispered in my ear. "Would you do it with me right now?" Like a snake slithering across the grass, she'd turned my question on me. If I said no, I was a pure idiot, doomed for eternity from entering the Gates of Man's Greatest Dreams. If I answered yes—. The floodgates opened, and my mind jumped off the cliff with all the possibilities she was offering.
 
Feeling like a Cheshire Cat, I started to answer, but right at that moment, I heard my dad's last words to me tonight echoing through the corridor of my mind. I wanted to slam it shut, but I couldn't. He'd made me promise to be careful, and like any dutiful son, I'd promised. I heaved a long sigh before I answered her. "I think it would be wiser for me not to answer that question. Not that I wouldn't like to but—"
 
Eleanor cut me off mid-sentence. "Fine, I have no problem with it, but your dare is—" She returned to the bench before finishing her challenge. "Come over here and take off my panties." Tossing her hair to the side, she chuckled, "Or is the tough star quarterback too scared to do it?" She hiked her skirt to her waist and added, without skipping a beat, "With your teeth."
 
Never in my life had I been handed such a delicious opportunity. Eleanor led us down a dangerous path, daring me to scream chicken. My heart was pounding, and the bulge in my jeans was aching to break loose. Beads of sweat trickled down my back. I moved closer to the bench, and her intoxicating perfume assaulted my senses. She wiggled her finger, beckoning me towards her, urging me to take the dare.
 
I knelt in front of her as she ran her fingers across my back, digging her nails into my flesh. She pushed my buttons. "You afraid?"
 
I'd never been afraid of any challenge, but this one had me questioning my sanity. I looked into Eleanor's eyes and saw the pure lust in them. I pressed my lips together and shook my head. "I must be crazy—"
 
I recognized my dad's ring and pulled my cell from my pocket, silencing the call. I stood and walked a few feet away before turning to face the current woman of my dreams. She was twirling the tiny red panties on her finger.
 
She sneered, "I did it for you." She tossed them in my face and rushed past me, back toward where our date had begun.
 
Stunned, I shoved the red lace in my pocket and ran after Eleanor. The balmy night was gone, and a misty rain was falling. People left the restaurant and raced to their cars as Eleanor climbed into mine. I was beyond confused. There was no way I'd read those signals wrong, but our date had ended.
 
I started the car and looked at Eleanor. Moments ago, she'd been willing to give it all to me, and now I didn't even deserve a sideways glance. Instead, she toyed with her cell phone.
 
"I'm sorry, Eleanor. We let a game get out of hand." I reached out my hand to touch her arm, but she jerked it away. I felt like a fool, but I hadn't gone there alone, had I? Had I only seen and heard what my fat ego wanted to hear?
 
Then, with no warning, she turned to face me, the skin around her eyes puffy and red. "You broke your promise."
 
"My promise? I don't understand." I racked my brain. I didn't remember making any promise. I'd even refused to answer her questions. What could she possibly be talking about?
 
The sexy voice had vanished, replaced by sheer ice. "You know what comes next, right?" She looked over her shoulder as several sets of flashing red and blue lights pulled into the parking lot.
 
Like the stupid kid I am, I looked confused and muttered, "What's going on, Eleanor?"
 
"You tried to rape me. You even took my panties as a souvenir."
 
My hand pressed against my pocket. "You took them off and tossed them at me. I didn't touch you."
 
"Now, who do you think they are going to believe? The star quarterback or poor little defenseless me? And your daddy's the big ole tough sheriff in town. Did you know he put my brother in jail? Now, he's going to feel that pain when he arrests you, too."
 
Knuckles knocked against my window, and I heard my dad's voice, "Get out of the car, son."
 
Eleanor sniffed and opened her door, mouthing the words, "Showtime."
 
I knew my father would believe me, but what about the rest of the town? Would they think I might have done it?
 
The rain mixed with a trail of tears ran down my face as I stepped outside the car and looked directly into my father's eyes. He patted my back and handed me off to another officer. As I reached the back of my car, I heard another voice from the other side of the vehicle.
 
"We've got the recorder box, sir. Guess it paid off, keeping track of our girl. She will not get away with it this time. "
 
My head spun toward my dad. "This time?"
 
My dad nodded and looked at me. "She went fishing in the wrong pond this time. Pays to be careful."

 

Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. Begin Again All rights reserved.
Begin Again has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement