FanStory.com - The count me down phaseby Iza Deleanu
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
booster?
The Corona saga
: The count me down phase by Iza Deleanu

Count me down one more time, please. Check my passport, not that one, the other one that shares with the world my new status: proud mama of two doses of Moderna. Pfu! This is an amazing accomplishment, because against my beliefs, I did it! Now catch me if you can, for dose number three. I am tired of being used and told what is good for my health.

I know what is good for my health: a good dose of sunshine and a brush with the ocean and I am good as new, baby! Since I am brokenstein, all I can do is watch documentaries about my healthy boost of ocean and sun, and prescribe myself a doctor's note for the next time... Yes, next time, I will fly to Costa Rica and immerse myself in the crystalline waters leaving behind the controlled governmental hysteria of Coronella kills us all!

Fear is the king, and the government knows how to spread it some more. Who cares about the economy and that our financial supplies are non-existing, there is a bigger threat on the horizon, AGGG CORONELLA is going to come and get you! Since we are vaccinated should we not raise up those Moderna, Pfizer and other vaccine companies shields up?

Wait, I just found out that lately the ones that are dying are vaccinated with all the required doses. Mr. Government did you spread another strain just to maintain us alienated and obedient?

Congrats Mr. Government, you succeed in uniting stupidity under the name of so-called protection. Congrats, now families are fighting with each other about the vaccination status and who can visit and who cannot!

So, don't count me down, this sheep is flying from the flock, let God find me and bring me home.

Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement