FanStory.com - Letter to Godby Raul1
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A letter to God.
Letter to God by Raul1
Dear God, writing prompt entry

Dear God,

This world is getting out of control. Give understanding love to these people. Most aren't seeing things through. Since COVID arrived, it has been a nightmare. We need them to realize that we need to work together as a whole.

Convince them to go back to work. These are caring, kind humans. They are just misunderstood, scared, and confused right now. Bring them to the light of our way and your guidance. They badly need it.

We are falling on hard times, and we need a miracle to save us all. I am sure that you understand. We will all get through this together.

Let us see the light at the end of the tunnel. Please, help us. We all need to know what love is right now. Please, answer our much needed calls.


Sincerely,



Your Child


Writing Prompt
Write a letter to God expressing your most pressing concerns and/or questions believing with all your heart and soul, that He will receive, read and answer you. Your letter does not necessarily have to be be a request. Just a sincere heart to heart will do.

Prose only.

     

© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement