FanStory.com - Part One - Recipes for livingby Cogitator
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Important Author Notes
Part One - Recipes for living by Cogitator
Artwork by supergold at FanArtReview.com


The Food Network is visited often in our home. Watching talented chefs prepare delicious concoctions is an inspiration to create culinary delights in the kitchen. If Gracie and I see a particularly appealing dish, we often try to replicate it. A printed copy can be had from the Web.

Recipe components are ingredients, timing, and temperature.

Actions are stir, blend, mix, add, etc.

Results are gauged with presentation, taste, and creativity.

All goals we wish to achieve have a recipe. They all have assembly instructions to create the finished product. Every action we take in every moment we live is meant to achieve some goal. Schooling and training intend to make us ready to cook without poisoning anyone.

Heathkit provides components of many electronic devices like ham radios. The step-by-step instructions allow the user to assemble a working unit of whatever is being built.

Corporate manufacturers use Bills of Materials to define components that create products. Henry Ford used them when he designed assembly lines to mass-produce cars.

The variable in all these recipes is the human factor.

Technology has shown us that all systems and programming are recipes. They are designed to create the desired result. For capitalist corporations, that would be Return on Investment (ROI).

Every corporation is a reflection of the human organism. Incorporation is the creation of an artificial body. Departments are like our organs. Cash flow through General Ledger resembles blood flow through our hearts, etc...

Regardless of goal or result, the actions performed must be executed in sequential order. Each step taken must be the next stepping stone to our wish. These sequences are apps, routines, or programs. If we have to get up in the middle of the night to relieve a bladder, we better execute our steps in sequence or buy some Depends.

What is the recipe for success?

Always Be Happy, Never Be Satisfied.

What is the purpose of our consciousness?

Understanding how and why universal consciousness is like our personal genie.

Are we to become Top Chefs or continue as kitchen police? I did KP in Subic Bay while waiting for my ship. I learned that ice on a skin burn is the best medicine. I also learned that Navy cooks are worthy of "Chopped" competitor status.

The concept of creating a finished product, (whether a meal or automobile,) by imagining it is universal for all. We can all create the future we envision, as long as truth and Universal Law rule our design. We can start by listing the ingredients needed for a thriving and healthy future for our grandchildren.

Before starting any analytical project that includes maintenance or replacement, we have to examine what we are currently using to create our scenarios. Taking inventory of our circumstances, opinions, facts, and desires is necessary to keep/drop/add character traits. Be brutal when evaluating our actions in front of the mirror of truth. The mirror is our life's template. We must "con-template" our thoughts to resolve the imbalance that choosing a new goal creates in us.

Utopia is the goal, Dystopia is the inventory.

Wisdom is understanding. Understanding is knowing the reason why we think what we think and why we do what we do. Self-control is being stalwart in protecting the truth.

Truth #1:

Contemplating thoughts creates the Big Bang of our scenarios. Circumstances that define our relationship with any thought build the reality we adopt for that thought. The Big Bang of Dystopia must be realigned to change society's State of Being to a Utopian ideal.

Scenario:

The cruise ship Wishful Thinking is boarding passengers heading for Utopia. This ship has unlimited capacity, and it is anticipated that many more such ships are already being manufactured. Will you be one of the first responders? Are you too comfortable for the moment or itching for societal improvement?

I (John) will be the captain of this ship and master of destinations. We will create the future together.

Agreement and argument have many letters in common. Communication among us will be aimed solely towards agreeing. Conflict resolution begins with "Hi!, my name is..."

We start by identifying elements we wish for and wish weren't.

Utopia can be described in various scenarios, but cannot include "things." It is a Group Ethos. Every thought must be inclusive rather than exclusive. Selfishness is the first "weren't" to eliminate. Sir Thomas More had a vision of Utopian society, as did Carl Jung, both of which still include societal authority. Utopians take responsibility for their actions.


Nothing changes until we agree to change for the betterment of all once selfishness is gone. We improve the scenario as soon as we admit past mistakes. Truth, once identified, will not allow us to return to ignorance. Conservative stagnancy is selfish.

Buddhist texts peg 87 as the maximum number of goals that our brains can hold for decision-making. This represents our Bucket List. Reviewing our goal list using the technique suggested by Napoleon Hill in "Think and Grow Rich" will crystallize the importance of each goal as we proceed through our waking day.

Understanding that all organisms are always trying to maintain balance (homeostasis) to exist, we must agree that all living things operate the same way. Existence is the primary goal of all life.

 
Dystopia
 
What's going on in this nation?
Causing so much consternation
If we don't think of Utopia
We must wallow in dystopia

It is our thoughts that we realize
They relate to all creation
Our pain is caused by brutal lies
Only the truth is ablution

If we center ourselves within
And visualize from Here and Now
We soon find out there is no sin
Finding that truth will make us bow

Our emotions test our balance
And our motions depict our thought
If we act out of ignorance
Our disasters are what we've wrought

Our consciousness is forever
How could it be another way?
We grow our minds to reach further
This should be done without delay

Wishful Thinking is about to launch. Is Peace on Earth for all your goal? If so, keep reading, but please leave excess baggage behind. That would include all beliefs (assumptions), judgments, prejudice, denial (cognitive dissonance), as well as any feelings of superiority and inferiority. These indicate ignorance.

87 as a number must relate to more than goals because approximately 87% of the money made in most endeavors is made by 13% of the participants in that field. The rest are followers trying to emulate others' success, thereby giving up their souls to dollars. Wishful Thinking will undoubtedly accept the 13%. They will return from Utopia to build ships. Many of the 87% will graduate when their selfish egos release control over their bodies.

 
Ah! Dreaded Ego!

Ego craves for humanity
The true me wants divinity
It's bad enough to work and slave
Ego worries about the grave

It doesn't get Infinity
Has no clue of Eternity
Tries to create Identity
Please go to sleep Nonentity

 
If Truth be known, we are endless
Only Past dies, that's a promise
The future comes as we decide
So, come Ego, enjoy the ride

We understand that only ego is judgmental. Allow the ego to imagine along with us and watch the scenery change, rather than resist it. It is the only element that disturbs Peace of Mind.

There will be ports of call on the way to our ultimate destination. The first one is the island of Self-Control. If we learn the lessons of a self-controlled community, we can maintain control over our ego forever. From Self-Control, we will head for the next stepping stone.

Wishful Thinking is MY creation. It is designed to accept everyone on earth. We need no other vessel to thrive because our minds are ready to thrive. Welcome to our ship. Please leave ego judging behind.

Understand that my creation and your creation can merge to become a greater creation. Our Universe is all creation.

Utopian principles rule all equally. No one will harbor fear nor try to create fear in others.

Our first mental exercise is to imagine your quarters. The staterooms or cabins you can envision as comfortable quarters for you and your family is the picture to hold in mind. Since the mind is as expansive as we wish it to be, Wishful Thinking will make it so.

After you board, you will check into your space and remain there until further instructions are issued.

You will find blindfolds for all family members in the room. You are all to blindfold yourselves before exiting the space. In trying to remember how you entered, imagine a simple entrance on the promenade deck.

As you all mill around, you will bump into each other and hug. Do this with others until the horn blows. You can then remove your blindfolds and see the object(s) of your affection. Equality reigns. Size, sex, religion, politics, societal and cultural programming all vanish in an instant. We are of One Mind. Eyesight is the veil of vision.
Technology and Humanity

Most people today will be familiar with computers, smartphones, and the explosion of technology in society. Familiar, at least, with the uses of such devices. They all work the very same way. They work the same way we do.

Every piece of hardware from smartphones through supercomputers operates the way it does because of Operating System software. Whether UNIX, Windows, or any other operating system, hardware is designed to glean information from its environment by gathering input with its peripherals, processing that input through its Central Processing Unit (CPU), and using Applications to produce the desired Output. That is the purpose of any operating system. There are no exceptions. Our brain processes information the same way.

Our bodies are like computer hardware, save for mobility. We are born with an Operating System that "knows" how to communicate with its environment. We exchange carbon dioxide for oxygen, keep our body temperature between 95 and 105 degrees Fahrenheit, process food and water to create energy, etc. Each organ in our body has a function to maintain the holistic organism alive. Our CPU includes the Corpus Callosum and the two hemispheres of our brain. The executable applications are comprised of our intuition, instinct, training, understanding, indoctrinations, and assumptions/beliefs.

Our failures are a consequence of many factors, but possibly one of the most important is the fact that society operates on the theory that specialization is the key to success, not realizing that specialization precludes comprehensive thinking. This means that the techno-economic advantages accruing to society from the myriad specializations are not comprehended integratively and therefore are not realized, or they are realized only in negative ways, in new weaponry or the industrial support only of warfaring.

We are all in a state of Being in the Process of Becoming. Each thought we entertain can allow us to "come to be" a higher being. This is the natural process of evolution. Growth does not happen quickly in the conservative mind. Creation and reaction contain the same letters, but the only one that makes sense if we are to affect change is doing creative work. It is not positive or negative attitudes that will serve the goals. Both are necessary to define the playing field. It is a Creative Mental Attitude that will destroy the veil of ego and make a better society.

We will develop quantum computerization later. The qubit will revolutionize thought and thinking.


1. Federal Election
2. Census
3. COVID
4. Protests
5. Climate change
6. Vaccines

Each of these events was fraught with misinformation, disinformation, and downright lies. How can we decipher Truth in this wild cacophony of confusion? As with all results, the path to Truth is found in the historical annals. For every effect, there must be a cause. Every undesirable scenario created will recur until the cause is removed.

Symptoms are directional arrows to indicate an unbalanced set of circumstances in a system. Crime is not a problem but a symptom of a societal system bug. Criminals are indicators of a sick society. Any societal system that eschews education to create wage slaves must be debugged.

There is no independent existence in Truth because all perceptions must be connected to all perceptions to make sense. Da Vinci said: "Learn to see, everything is connected," and this is an Absolute Truth. Likewise, Edgar Mitchell, founder of Noetic Science, noted: "The simple truth of the Universe is that we all create our reality." The human ego is the sole entity in the universe that attempts to separate itself from its scenario. Our ego reality is the only source of misery, suffering, and destruction.

Persona comes from the Greek language. It means "mask" or "veil." Every personality follows Shakespeare's: "The world's a stage and, we are all players." We put on a different act for different scenes in our own life's play. Until we don the mantle of director, we remain bit players. All the elements that created the scenarios above will dissolve and disappear when we achieve Self-Control.

The comprehension which the world must adopt on its way to wisdom is the lesson of self-control. All the punishments in the school of experience are inflicted because they have failed to learn this lesson. How can we realize abiding peace until we have conquered and subdued the troubles and disturbances of an uninformed and/or uneducated ego?
Self(ego) Control

We inflict far-reaching suffering and pass through indescribable torments, both of body and soul, through lack of self-control. Not until we resort to its practice can our suffering disappear. No power in the universe can do what we must do for ourselves by entering the practice of self-control. The weakest of us can begin now, and until we do, our weakness will remain.

Contemplate the violence, impurity, disease, and suffering which occur upon Mother Earth, and consider how much of it is due to lack of self-control. We will come to realize the great need there is for self-control to create our Utopia. There is no need for external governing when we learn to govern ourselves. Self-control is the beginning of virtue, and it leads to the acquisition of every noble attribute.

We separate ourselves from the animal kingdom by doing unnatural things, yet we are still living in the temporary housing we call "body." Humans are the only life form that takes more than what they need while they live on earth. Decisions made by the ego on incorrect or incomplete information will always produce unpredictable results, many painful. We must take responsibility for our self-induced pain and remove faulty thoughts from our lives. Michelangelo chipped away all the excess marble to reveal the beauty of David. We must remove all the lies we have accepted to expose the true perfection of divinity.

Artificial intelligence is the self, ego, or persona. "Artificial" means man-made. Intelligence is not created by humans. Universal Intelligence is the Law of Balance or homeostasis. Instinct attempts to regain balance by an action that contributes to the counterbalance or removes erroneous thoughts. Self's AI is a base of values. It is the beliefs and values that people use to allow ego to judge.

 
The Importance of Experiencing Higher and Mystical States of Consciousness

A meta-analysis of over 500 studies has found significant associations between higher states of consciousness and improvements in daily life.

For example, researchers have found that higher states of consciousness are correlated with increased self-actualization, creativity, intelligence, and cognitive-perceptual abilities, as well as decreased anxiety, aggression, depression, and introversion. Moreover, higher states of consciousness are known to promote moral sensitivity, faith, courage, personal force, sympathy, affection, and morality while reducing fear, anger, and hatred. Many religious luminaries and scientists have attributed their genius abilities to exalted inner experiences, which inspire others to do their work. That is the definition of hyperactive brains.

"The most beautiful and most profound emotion we can experience is the sensation of the mystical. It is the sower of all true science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead." Albert Einstein

In his book "The Conscious Interlude," Ralph Lewis discussed the various dimensions of consciousness and encourages each person to use his or her conscious interlude wisely to experience the Divine, or Cosmic Mind, that pervades the universe. The "conscious interlude" that Lewis writes about refers to a person's existence. Jean-Paul Sartre lived in that interlude as an existentialist. This condition is at the core of Noetic Sciences. Captain Edgar D. Mitchell, a NASA astronaut, founded the "Noetic Science" website and encapsulates the message as:

"The simple secret of the universe is that we create our reality."

There is no question we can use technology to create a Utopian society. The fly in the ointment is societal programming that does not serve that goal. There must occur a huge paradigm shift in humanity for that Utopia to exist. The existing value and belief systems are creating an imbalance on the planet. If we continue the current path, we will suffer the consequences. We must all agree on what we are and what we need to do to correct or eliminate the bad applications in our lives.

We are the spawn of Mother Earth. The atoms that create our form are her atoms and our innate intelligence is her intelligence. We have been naughty children. She is beset by a horrendous virus we call Homo Sapiens and her immune system is responding. We are the suicidal cancer cells ravaging her body. The true Artificial Intelligence is the Beelzebub ego. It indeed is man-made and is the cause of the devastation of Mom's natural beauty. The choice is crystal clear -- change our lifestyle or perish. We can create a perfect world, but time is short.

Several events must happen for humanity to live in concert with Mother Earth.

First, we must eliminate money as a necessary value in our lives. It is we who create the idea of money, not the other way around.

Second, we must admit that we are all interconnected and interdependent and our only work should be to take care of each other and take care of our earth's welfare. A massive percentage of corporate production serves no real purpose except to pollute and waste natural resources. There are many self-sustaining communities already in existence that do not need government or money. Plant Chicago is a good example of self-sustenance using Hydroponics, Aquaponics, and an anaerobic digester to live independently. No waste, clean water, and energy to spare.

Third, we must eliminate false beliefs and face the facts. Belief is an ascription to assign meaning to an article of faith. Truth does not exist because of majority vote. Toys and games are necessary for learning purposes, not for leveling forests to make cardboard boxes to contain frivolous toys.
Too many people are like programmed zombies treading the planet to buy useless baubles. The ruling class injects uninformed minds with thoughts and ideas that serve their corrupt ambitions. Indoctrination, propaganda, fear, and other methods are used to separate groups into manageable herds. All borders must be eliminated, and politicians are no longer needed.

Fourth, we must admit that the Torah, Bible, and Koran have served a purpose that is no longer required. They are the obstacles that prevent the unification of society. Religion-based fantasy and false events cannot survive. The only spiritual path that makes sense is Buddhism. In it, there is no magical god or savior. Its teaching is Unity, Love, and Compassion -- ideal for Utopians.

Let us realize that our life, in its totality, proceeds through our animal minds. The mind is a combination of habits that we can modify to any extent and thereby gain complete mastery and control of our existence. This is achieved by removing all lies obstructing and obviating Truth, not learning something from without. Like Michelangelo crafting David from a slab of marble, we must chip away all the unnecessary and untrue thoughts veiling our common Spirit to reveal the truth of what we are. Beautiful, inspiring for excellence, Davids.

The Internet is the key to using technology for the benefit of all. It is still much of a toy but can evolve into a central communication capability like the onboard computer in Star Trek. Regardless of language, the entire world population can get on the same page. The current page we need to get on is the chapter on Survival of the Species.

Eliminating the economic, political, and religious systems will free up huge intellectual collateral to be put to better use. Intelligence can be turned to developing the arts and sciences in our progeny. Utopia CAN exist -- Unity, Love, and Compassion. The technology to achieve this ideal already exists. All we need is a revolution. It begins in each of us by communicating through the kindred spirit that unites us in our perceived universe.

Leonardo da Vinci said: "Learn to see; everything is connected."

Nikola Tesla said: "If you want to understand your universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration."

Albert Einstein said: "Energy equals mass times the speed of light squared."

Rene Des Cartes said, "I think, therefore I am."

All the above quotes are true, regardless of opinions, but they are not so easily absorbed by the immature animal mind. Acceptance of these facts necessitates the removal of many traditions, superstitions, beliefs, and values that have been programmed and pre-programmed into our brains since birth.

Energy is constantly in motion. At all times, we are being inundated with waves of energy that strike our bicameral brain. In general terms, our left hemisphere interprets these waves in terms of frequency to give us a sense of Time, number, value, physical, and NOW. Logic and judgment are used by this hemisphere.

The right hemisphere feels the waves and gauges them in terms of amplitude (size, strength, and length) to give us the sense of Space, metaphysical, and establish HERE. Creativity, aesthetics, musicality, and love originate on this side. The spirit that drives our animal bodies has the singular purpose of maintaining homeostasis (balance) in all living creations, including us. It is, has always been, and will always be HERE and NOW to our spirit. There is no such thing as "death" of spiritual consciousness.

Isaac Newton said: "There is no energy loss in the universe."

Our bodies are comprised of the energy that comprises everything. They must comply with the universal rules of balance or become extinct. We are bundles of cohesive information in the process of transformation into transcendence.

Des Cartes is referring to the Artificial Intelligence module we call ego. He could have said "I feel; therefore, I am," and have been correct as well. The ego (Ignorant Animal Mind) (IAM) is the cause for all the ills on the planet. IAMs use the left hemisphere's physical interpretations to maintain balance and make decisions in their lives. The only decision-maker that is always right is the spiritual WE. We refer to it as intuition, gutfeel, or common sense. IAMs are tenacious in trying to maintain control over their puny view of the universe though. The IAM is the sole entity in the universe that attempts to separate itself from it. It is doomed to fail.


Personae cannot be tamed by outside influences, however. It must be an inside job. Ignorance and apathy can be defined as "I don't know, and I don't care." It has been said that we can lead a horse to water, but we can't make it drink. We can lead IAMs to knowledge, but we can't make them think.

This brings us back to Leonardo. His quote is accurate, but what is everything connected BY?

We are bundles of thought related to every other bundle of thoughts. A thought is not a thing, but rather a cycle of energy whose motion is like an electron orbiting the nucleus, the earth circling the sun, the moon circling the earth, ad nauseum. If we stop the orbiting entity at any point in its orbit, we establish a Point of View from that vantage point to observe our self-defined universe. It is the Here and Now.

Imagine being in our Here and Now and sending thought energy outward like a broadcasting antenna or radar. Each burst of thought is a Big Bang of our peculiar universe, but the animal body is way too slow to experience life that way.

The echo of our Big Bang thoughts is the vision our ego can perceive and discern. The receiver of that echo works like a radio tuner. When your radio is receiving amplitudes and frequencies (AM/FM) from the airwaves, you have a choice of what you want to "tune into." We can do the same with our echoes. We create our reality from our understanding of truth. We can tune out any echo that does not "make sense" or seek to understand why it makes no sense. Our kindred spirit owns the body we inhabit, not the other way around.

IAMs are easily identified. Their "personality" traits emerge when they make a decision and take action in their self-made mental prisons. Seven of these are commonly known as:

Lust

Lust is a strong passion or longing, especially for sexual desires. Chastity and/or self-control cure lust by controlling passion and leveraging that energy for the good of others. Lust is best used when gazing into each lover's "I" while embracing and pledging to make the other feel best. Women must always Orgaz before the male. That will keep marriages going if that sequence is maintained. She lets her man slip as he ejaculates too soon. Not too often.

Gluttony

Gluttony is excessive and ongoing eating of food or drink. Temperance cures gluttony by implanting the desire to be healthy, therefore making one fit to serve others. Obese bodies are created by unaware munchers. Never eat by compulsion, only need for fuel.

Greed

Greed is an excessive pursuit of material goods. Charity cures greed by putting the desire to help others above storing up treasure for one's self. Materialists versus Idealists. What matters makes sense and what makes sense matters.

Sloth

Sloth is excessive laziness or the failure to act and utilize one's talents. Diligence or zeal cures slothfulness by placing the interest of others above a life of ease and relaxation.

Wrath

Wrath is a wave of strong anger and hates towards another person. Patience cures wrath by first understanding the needs and desires of others before acting or speaking.

Envy

Envy is the intense desire to have an item that someone else possesses. Kindness cures envy by placing the desire to help others above the need to supersede them.


Pride

Pride is an excessive view of one's self without regard for others. Humility cures pride by removing one's ego and boastfulness, therefore allowing the attitude of service.

Traits of a mature Human:

Tolerance -- This quality is non-judgmental and accepts life for what it is. It is one of the defining traits of liberalism and progressive thought.

Spontaneity -- An almost eerie capability to do the right thing at the right time. It means allowing our true consciousness (gutfeel) to choose the best fork in the road.

Discernment -- Removing fables, fiction, and fantasy to find the truth. Politics and religion have done a superb job of removing critical thinking from the masses.

Wisdom -- Using knowledge and logic together to create better circumstances. Knowledge is only forgettable trivia until it is absorbed into a greater body of understanding. Read aloud to connect the pieces.

Appreciation -- Knowing that simply being conscious is enough to be thankful. Nothing but consciousness is needed -- everything else is a want.

Concern -- Commitment to the welfare of all organic living things. All life is connected -- nurture all of it.

Inquisitive -- Needing to understand why things are as they are. Know WHY we do what we do.

Loving -- An all-encompassing compassion and kindness -- unconditional love.

Some behaviors that can help reach Self-Actualization:

Concentration -- Living as a curious child to absorb as much meaning as possible from experience.

Exploration -- Finding new ways to achieve goals and expanding our understanding in the process.

Confidence -- Having no fear of being unpopular or any fears at all.

Honesty -- Knowing that the worst truth is better than the best lie.

Creativity -- Using the imagination to create a better situation.

Responsibility -- Realizing we create our problems.

Sin is an artificial idea created by the puppet masters to manipulate IAM emotions, so the list should be called the Seven Detours. They are like construction zones on our path to enlightenment. None of these traits exist in the animal kingdom save for the human animal. As soon as one of these is activated, we can be sure the IAM controls behavior. Each is an addiction. Each is acquired by social programming.

The suspicious belief destroys relationships; the liar feels secure in the thought that there is no phenomenon as a strictly truthful person; the envious see envy in every soul; the miser thinks everybody is eager to get his money; he who has subordinated conscience in the making of his wealth sleeps with a revolver under his pillow, wrapped in the delusion that the world is full of conscienceless people who are eager to rob him, and the abandoned sensualist looks upon the saint as a hypocrite.

On the other hand, those who dwell in loving thoughts, see that in all which calls forth their love and sympathy; the trusting and honest are not troubled by suspicions; the good-natured and charitable who rejoice at the good fortune of others, scarcely know what envy means; and he who has realized the Divine within himself recognizes it in all beings, even in the beasts.

Habits, or addictions, are merely modules or programs that execute a set of instructions to achieve a goal. They can be modified to remove these tendencies in two ways: debug the program or change the goal. Any goal we have in mind will be served by our spirit by simply letting it work. It will always seek the path of least resistance to deliver what we wish for. Whenever we reach any of the seven construction zones, we should seek to remove the obstacle rather than taking the detour. This is just facing the truth. The rat race is created by serving the puppet master goals instead of our own. This is like a hypnotized individual reacting to the trigger words of the hypnotist. Hypnotized people know what they are doing; they just don't know why they are doing it. Addicts are created by society.

We are all born perfect in the sense of containing the truth. From the moment we are born, the ego is subjected to indoctrination, propaganda, false beliefs and values, as well as fantasy, fiction, and folklore, thereby eventually becoming a slave to others' thoughts. To return to our innate truth and gain the self-control we want, we must peel away all the vestiges of untruth �¢?" like peeling an onion. Truth doesn't care about the ego's perspective. It will remain what it is.

There is no conflict of good and evil; the real conflict is between truth and ignorance.

Every belief and value humans use to navigate the planet is erroneous in the face of Truth. We should stop ignoring our ignorance. We can handle the worse Truth with much less pain than trying to address a lie. Truth is the only road to wisdom and, wisdom begins with agreement on the meaning of terms we use in our chosen language. Accurate communication (means the same) is nearly impossible with human languages. It is easily achieved with the zeros and ones of the binary numbering system.

All systems must be connected to all other systems to exist.

Once Self-Control is established, Self-Discipline is required to achieve goals.

Goal-Achievement is next

Author Notes
Dear John,

Join us for a very special Rosicrucian Symposium, this Sunday, September 19, where we will delve deeply into the realms of Mental and Spiritual Alchemy. We are delighted to have with us on this journey, a very special guest, author and researcher, Dennis William Hauck*, who has dedicated much of his life to the study and implementation of the Great Work.

Here is the Schedule (all times are in Pacific Time):

12:30 pm to 12:45 pm Opening Invocation with Grand Master Julie Scott

12:45 pm to 1:45 pm:

Psychospiritual Alchemy: Uniting Body, Mind and Soul with Dennis William Hauck
In this presentation, Dennis William Hauck works with the mental tools and symbolic drawings used by alchemists to enter the mercurial state of consciousness, free-flowing state of pure awareness uncorrupted by worldly thoughts and striving. The return to this monadic or unitary state was necessary to fuse the diverse parts of their being into a new embodiment of mind and soul. They called this psychoid creation the Philosopher's Stone, which they used like a magical talisman to see the true signatures of things and reveal the hidden relationship between light, energy, and matter.

1:45 pm to 2:15 pm Alchemy of Life with Leo Adams

Life is a process from the moment we are born. There is an Alchemical pattern or process of transformation that we all live. We do not need to learn Alchemy,�???�??�?�¦we are Alchemy!!! We will explore the seven alchemical processes of life from the darkest of experiences to the most illuminated. If you know the process you live the process in Light, Life, Love and Liberty�???�??�?�¦and Peace Profound.

2:15 pm to 2:30 pm Break

2:30 pm to 2:45 pm Inner Alchemy;

Practical Tools For Awakening Our Divine Potential with Ese Magege

For centuries, philosophers maintained that we live in a world of energetic vibrations and that creation is complete. That energy can neither be created nor destroyed, and nothing is lost even when it appears so in physical reality. That our unfulfilled desires already exist. So why don't we instantly have everything we want? In this presentation, we will explore Rosicrucian tools for mental transmutation in order to express the virtues of our divine essence at all times. In addition, we will plant mental seeds for the quality of self we desire in our next incarnation.

2:45 pm to 3:15 pm A Curious Alchemical Algorithm with Terence Cipriani

In the practice of Mental Alchemy, there are various foundational rules or algorithms, if you will, that support the work and more importantly allow us to make sensible progress on the spiritual path. In our time together we will examine one such Algorithm and how to leverage it to become unstuck and experience better results in our lives.

3:15 pm to 3:45 pm Closing Meditation with Grand Master Julie Scott

* Dennis William Hauck is an author and researcher in consciousness studies. His work focuses on the mechanisms of transformation of consciousness and subtle interactions between mind and matter, such as alchemists attempted to create with substances in their laboratories. He views alchemy, theurgy, and quantum physics as stages in the evolution of a broader science of consciousness and attempts to merge various philosophical and scientific traditions into a unified discipline. He has also contributed to related areas, including the history of science, psychology, and the serious study of mystical and paranormal experiences. Hauck has translated several medieval alchemy manuscripts and published over twenty books on the subject, including The Emerald Tablet: Alchemy for Personal Transformation (Penguin 1999), Sorcerer's Stone: A Beginner's Guide to Alchemy (Penguin Citadel 2004), and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Alchemy (Penguin Alpha 2008). He also contributed to Ceremonial Magick: A Comprehensive Guide to the Western Mystery Tradition (Llewellyn 2020). His latest book is Alchemy: Energize Your Life by Freeing Your Mind (Penguin DK 2021).



You can access the teleconference here:

Click on https://zoom.us/j/6528596718
You will be prompted to download Zoom to your computer or mobile device.
Five minutes before the teleconference is to begin, you can enter the Zoom Meeting ID, which is 652 859 6718.
The passcode is also 652 859 6718.
You can also call in by dialing +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll), although using your computer or other device with both audio and video capabilities will provide you with a fuller experience.
If you are calling from outside the United States, you will find the International Numbers here.

     

© Copyright 2024. Cogitator All rights reserved.
Cogitator has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement