FanStory.com - On This Wonderful Dayby Begin Again
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
I'm Blessed You See....
On This Wonderful Day by Begin Again







Good morning, FanStory Family!
 
It’s a beautiful day, and the sun is shining.  I awoke this morning with a smile on my face and love in my heart, and I felt I wanted to share it with every one of you.
 




Close your eyes. No peeking! I am standing before you in my birthday suit. It’s a little wrinkled, but that’s okay. Hey! I said no peeking. Okay, you can open your eyes, because it isn’t anything special: just a shirt and a pair of jeans, but it’s new. A gift I bought for myself.
 
Oh! I see where your mind went. Shame on you! You are far better off without seeing what you expected.  Sorry! The suit I was born in was pink and full of wrinkles, but it certainly wouldn’t fit me anymore.
 
I’m another year older. I am grateful for the gift of life and the lovely people I can share my life with. I have lost many family members, but I imagine them smiling and blowing me kisses from above. I know they would not want me to be sad on this day.
 
On my day, I hope I can share a smile, send a hug, and add a note of positivity to your day as well as mine. The best gift I could receive is love from special people like you.
 
I want to thank the Lord for all my experiences in the past year, for blessing me with the ability to write and share what I create with my friends, lifting me up when I have fallen, and understanding when I lose sight of all my blessings. I pray for help in the days that lie ahead so I may make this an even better year.
 
On this day, I want to open my heart, letting my love spill over onto everyone I touch, and in return, I pray their love will flow back to me. When I blow out my birthday candle (yes, it’s one – I am not filled with a lot of hot air – or at least I tell myself that.) Anyhow, when I blow out my candle, I’ll wish for all of us to find peace, joy, happiness, love, and the ability to remember to share it with everyone.
 
I leave a basket of my shiniest smiles, my tightest hugs, a sky full of twinkling stars to brighten your nights, and rainbows to bless your day.
 
Now the candle is lit so let’s all sing:
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY…… HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME….
 
Maybe that was a bit too much! Blame it on senility -- It happens when you get to be my age.  Smiles, and let’s Begin Again.

 

Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. Begin Again All rights reserved.
Begin Again has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement