FanStory.com - Remembering My Godfatherby Raul1
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A remembrance.
Remembering My Godfather by Raul1
I Remember writing prompt entry

I remember the time I hung out with my godfather. He made me laugh every time. I talked with him about things in life. We watched young girls at the malls. It was decent looks at them.

He used to hang around with me watching sports. He was a good lawyer. I will remember the good times I used to have with him. He told me funny and decent jokes.

We went to the beach and had lots of fun. I brought along a book to read. It used to be a great time hanging out at the beach. I will remember those memories.


Writing Prompt
Begin your non-fiction autobiographical story or poem with the words 'I remember...' Complete the sentence conveying a moment, an object, a feeling, etc. This does not have to be a profound memory, but should allow readers insight into your feelings, observations and/or thoughts. Use at least 100, but not more than 1,000 words. The count should be stated in your author notes.

Author Notes
104 words counted.

     

© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement