FanStory.com - How I Would Pamper My Spouseby pookietoo
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The many ways I would pamper my spouse
How I Would Pamper My Spouse by pookietoo
    Pampering your lover or spouse Contest Winner 

This is what I would do to pamper my spouse. I would give him a hug or kiss every single day. I would say good morning and good night every day and night. I would cook meals once in awhile and cook his favorite foods. When I cook the meals, I would put the food on his plate.

I would give him breakfast in bed at least once a month. His favorite dessert is blueberry cobbler or blueberry pie. I would make one of those things for him at least twice a month or peach cobbler which he also loves.

I am afraid to walk, and I walk with a walker. He always does the laundry. Another way to treat him better or pamper him is I would offer to do the laundry once a month. I have a walker that has a basket on it. I could put a basket of dirty clothes on it. I wouldn't do as much laundry as he does, but at least I would do some laundry. I'd also go to the store with him when he does the big grocery shopping. I would let him watch whatever TV show he wanted to watch at least three or four times a week.
I would go to Michael's craft store when I need to pick up the yarn I ordered instead of him picking up the yarn all of the time.

I would put little love notes and thank you notes around our apartment and have him look for them. I
would tell him I love you at
least every other day. I would make sure to mop
the floors in our apartment and vacuum at least twice
a month. We would have family home evening at
least twice a month. I would read an article in the
Liahona. It used to be called the ensign. It is a magazine people that belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints like to read.

I would get the mail once in a while. No I never go to the mailbox and get the mail. I would let him listen to his favorite songs on the computer at least three times a week. I would buy CDs with his favorite singers and songs on them. I would just talk to him and pay attention to him more. I would go to bed with him at least every other night. Right now there are times I stay up all night crocheting. He would know how much I love him.

He would not feel lonely at all anymore. We would say bedtime prayers together. We would watch TV together sometimes too and talk about what we watch. We would laugh together, cry together if we needed to. We would discuss things, share our hearts with each other like husband and wives should do. We would share memories with each other like what we used to do on holidays. We would squeeze each others hand, hold each other's hand in bed.

We would eat at a restaurant at least twice a month and share what is in our hearts and minds then. I would be more kind and loving like Jesus Christ was on earth. I would make sure I never said an unkind word to him. We would watch our favorite movies together throughout the year and at Christmas time.

We would go for a ride in our car twice a month. We would read the LDS scriptures together at least once a week. We would go for a walk on the Ogden River Parkway at least four times a year. We would find a time to go when it's not too hot or too cold. We would go for a walk around our apartment at least twice a month. I would try to find a movie he likes and go to the theater to watch it sometimes. When we are at the county fair, I would make sure to leave to go home when he needs to because the heat gets to him.

I would make sure we had something to drink to quench his thirst and bring him a drink sometimes. I would let him buy something for himself at least every other month whether it is clothes or ammo for one of his guns. . Of course I would make sure we had the money to do this. Everyone deserves to be able to spend money on themselves once in a while. At Christmas time I would go gift shopping for him. The last two years he bought gifts for himself.

I hope that you can see by what I wrote that I really love my husband. I really do need to pamper and spoil him more. I have learned that we to think about our spouse's wants and needs more than our own.
Pampering your lover or spouse
Contest Winner

     

© Copyright 2024. pookietoo All rights reserved.
pookietoo has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement