FanStory.com - A Puppy May Not Be A Dogby HarryT
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Lonely puppies may not be what they seem to be.
A Puppy May Not Be A Dog by HarryT
The Variants of Vampires writing prompt entry

I hover over places with sun soaking people. My vampire essence is not a bat, so I’ve no need to hide during daylight. I’m more subtle. In fact, I have the power to turn into birds and animals. I usually scout potential feeding spots as a soaring bird. If it’s a beach I wing along as a seagull, if it is a park in the city, I fly from tree to tree as a carmine red cardinal. After I find potential victims, my most productive ruse is a cute lost puppy. I don’t have to bite and suck to get my sustenance like those horrible bat guys. The life source I need is not blood, but the tangy substance of human salt. I use my tongue to lap the salt I need to survive from healthy, perspiring humans.

Nourishment is available during the summer at pools, parks and beaches. In the winter, I go south. For example, on a sunny beach, I land at an inconspicuous place and transform myself into a sweet little puppy dog. I prance along the sand, sniffing, approaching and then thankfully licking salty sweat from the perspiring legs and toes of unsuspecting people. If I’m really lucky, a pretty girl will pick me up and I’ll lick her sweet sweating face and dip down into the separation between her breasts. A female's cleavage is a treasure chest where the tastiest perspiration resides. 

Refreshed, I transform and return to my life as a sympathetic divorce lawyer.

 


Writing Prompt
In this contest, come up with a type of vampire that lives on something else other than blood. Write a story (250 words maximum) about this vampire.
Have fun! :)

     

© Copyright 2024. HarryT All rights reserved.
HarryT has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement