FanStory.com - Hooked on Meatby Raul1
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A vampire decides dog meat.
Hooked on Meat by Raul1
The Variants of Vampires writing prompt entry

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of violence.
Salvia is sick and tired of drinking blood. How else could one vampire keep on living by comsumig other prey? She thinks to live on raw meat and starts preying on dogs. She attacks them and eats the raw meat inside their bodies.

For her, it is a hard life being like this. She corners every dog that is alive and kills them. Most people think she is their enemy because she has targeted their pet dogs for dinner. She's not really the favorite neighborhood vampire people would love being around, but she will do.

She sleeps in her coffin and waits for her next meal. Sadly, dog meat is her choice to keep living as a vampire. Who could have thought? Is it  going to continue? I guess. Some cops are still deciding on whether to arrest her or not. She could kill them and turn them into vampires. It has happened before.

Salvia loves her meal to hunt one dog at a time each coming day. Would you ever be friends with her? Most would answer, 'No!'. She doesn't have any friends because of her bizarre food hunger for dog meat. Ugly as it sounds. It is what she has decided on, her choice in order to live. For a vampire, this is survival of the fittest.

Strange how Salvia, the female vampire, lives for her daily meals. No human wants to talk about it. It's unsettling. I can understand why. It is strange.


Writing Prompt
In this contest, come up with a type of vampire that lives on something else other than blood. Write a story (250 words maximum) about this vampire.
Have fun! :)

Author Notes
246 words counted.

     

© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement