FanStory.com - Newcomers to the Winner's Circleby Elizabeth Emerald
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Shout out to TURTLE and MARIGO
Newcomers to the Winner's Circle by Elizabeth Emerald
Artwork by Angelheart at FanArtReview.com

First one first: Congratulations to Reviewer of the Month: Helen (lyenochka).

Helen and three of the others who placed, i.e., Jay Squires, Robyn Corum, and Mary Kay Bonfante, are often among the esteemed company. 

There were two names unfamiliar to me.

In second place was Turtle, an off-and-on-again member since 2009, and a long-time recognized reviewer, as old-timers can attest. Glad to have her back on duty!

Honorable mention went to Marigo J. Stathis, who became a member just last month.

I went to their profile (COMMENTS) and read several reviews each had written.

I was floored.

Enthusiastic engagement with all aspects of the piece. Specific, sentence-by-sentence, words of appreciation, accompanied by intelligent analysis. Meticulous line-by-line edits. Brilliant rework suggestions, rendered in detail.

They surely spent, at minimum, 30 minutes per review, on top of the time it took them to rereread the piece.

I nominated both forthwith; hope to see them again on June first.




 

 


 

Recognized

Author Notes
When you wish upon the stars by Angelheart on FanArtReview.com THANK YOU!

     

© Copyright 2024. Elizabeth Emerald All rights reserved.
Elizabeth Emerald has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement