FanStory.com - Cut Your Lossesby samandlancelot
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Satan offers the chance to cut my losses
Gambling with God
: Cut Your Losses by samandlancelot

Background
Would God want me to gamble? I think He wants me at the casino playing games. I didn't realize when I wrote my first chapter, this was a story to be continued. Journal entries begin with chapter two.

3/29/21 update:

Gary and I went to the casino today. God gave me the plan to spend $200. After I played the $200, I still had $243 in the machine. Something spiritual happened, and I began to struggle. I had the opportunity to cash out, recover my $200 and make a $43 profit. But what did God want me to do?

I struggled about ten minutes while I continued to play but hated every minute of it because I didn't know what to do. Then I understood God sent me to spend $200. He hadn't shown me to cash out with a profit. I relaxed and continued to play.

Eventually I spent the $243. I was glad I knew what to do, and I didn't mind losing as long as I did what God asked of me.

Later I realized the reason I began to struggle is because Satan let me know in advance I would lose the $243. All I had to do was cash out, and I wouldn't lose anything. At the time, I didn't know that's what my struggle was about. Sometimes things come in from the spirit world, I know it comes in, but I can't see what it is until later.

If I had cashed out my $243 ticket, Satan would have won that round of whatever this fight is about.

I await God's next direction. I don't believe it's over yet.

     

© Copyright 2024. samandlancelot All rights reserved.
samandlancelot has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement