FanStory.com - Hijacked - U.A. Flight 93by Begin Again
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
The worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil -
Hijacked - U.A. Flight 93 by Begin Again
Big Event FalshFiction contest entry









 









On September 11, 2001, Al Qaeda hijacked three airliners, crashing into the World Trade Center Towers and the Pentagon. It was the deadliest terrorist attack in U.S. history. 

At 9:30, a stewardess reported Flight 93 as being hijacked with a possible bomb aboard.

A few aisles away, Tom called his wife, repeating her news about hijackings to the guys. He told her they were voting on a plan. Quietly, he said, “We’re going to die. I’ve got to do something.” He paused, said, “I love you,” and hung up.

The plane dipped. Frightened, a passenger screamed, “ Oh, God, we’re going down.” Chaos erupted. 

Someone yelled, “Let’s roll.” 

Tom, Mark, Jeremy, and Todd charged the terrorists, overtaking them before ramming the cockpit door. 

 

Inside the cockpit, the terrorists were undecisive; yelling, arguing, rolling the plane side to side, and finally, nosediving, sealing the fate of Flight 93 for everyone.


     

© Copyright 2024. Begin Again All rights reserved.
Begin Again has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement