FanStory.com - Congratulations with a Twistby Elizabeth Emerald
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Contest winners will appreciate the bonus!
Congratulations with a Twist by Elizabeth Emerald
Artwork by Angelheart at FanArtReview.com


Sore loser? Not me! I take the spirit of good sportsmanship to my warm and generous heart; whenever contest results are posted I unfailingly congratulate those cited, not only the winner, but also all those who place or get honorable mention. 

I eschew the usual quickie profile post; instead, I take the time to read the piece and type in three rounds of high-fives for two cents. For which I am promptly rewarded with profuse thanks for the delightful surprise.

I command you: Go forth and sprinkle sparklers on StoryLand's shining stars. Their brilliance merits the eternal tribute of us mortals who stand in awe of their tremendous talent.

Notwithstanding which---as I, never having garnered so much as honorable mention, can impartially attest---the contests are rigged to the hilt.



 

Recognized

Author Notes
When you wish upon the stars by Angelheart on FanArtReview.com THANK YOU!

     

© Copyright 2024. Elizabeth Emerald All rights reserved.
Elizabeth Emerald has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement