FanStory.com - Looking Forward to Moreby HarryT
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Neither my wife or I are done living yet.
Looking Forward to More by HarryT
Your Life in 150 words writing prompt entry

I popped out on April 30, 80 long years ago. Had the distinction of being named after my Dad. Things were great until a little brother hogged into the picture 18 months later. However, we had to share when “Daddy’s little girl” came along.

Moved once to a house on south Sacramento Avenue. Had neighborhood friends and a big prairie to play in. Went to Catholic grammar school, high school and university, probably the reason right now I view religion with considerable skepticism.

Earned an ED.D. in Educational Administration. Serviced as a teacher, counselor, principal, superintendent and college professor. In between, had a fiancé that dropped me for another guy.  A wife that divorced me, and luckily a second wife who has stuck with me for 35 years. We both are now in the winter of our lives. We have children and look forward to more of this wonderful life.

 


Writing Prompt
Write the entire story of your life in no more than 150 words. You can be experimental, creative, funny, serious, provocative, reflective, whatever style you best feel represents your life. You must write about your entire life, not just a moment of it. No poetry (too easy). No fiction (YOUR life), although metaphors are acceptable so long as they are directly interpretable to be about your life. You'll be surprised at what your life looks like in 150 words...

     

© Copyright 2024. HarryT All rights reserved.
HarryT has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement