FanStory.com - The Greysby Iza Deleanu
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
extermination
The Greys by Iza Deleanu
Short Story writing prompt entry

Suddenly Tom noticed footprints in the snow. Who else lived in this remote place? For a long time there was him and the Greys. Now, these footprints were changing the game.

Tom decided to let the Greys know, and for safety measure he climbed into the tallest tree waiting. Suddenly he heard some leaping beneath him. Tom chuckled: "Man, it's just a rabbit!" The rabbit stood up, lifting the disguise from the top of his head. Tom couldn't believe his eyes. Here it was the biggest joy and fear. There was another man. He remembered the last one that crossed his path and wanted to kill him. Tom decided to wait and let the Greys handle it.

The fake rabbit took out a device and started to talk: "There is nothing here, General, just snow!"
"Tony, look around, our devices have registered a warm signature."

"Could've been just an animal?"

"No, it looks human to me." Tom froze in place. Damn it! If Tony looked up, he will be a dead man. As he was staying paralyzed with fear, he saw the Greys approaching. Tom was praying that the other man is unarmed.
The first wolf leaped into the air and put the man down. The leader of the pack approached and in a human voice said: "Get out of here! Tell your leaders to leave us alone. We are wolves now, and we don't want to go back to that hole-shit. No more playing, God! You hear me? Leave us!"


Writing Prompt
Short Story( Beg/middle/end) (250 words.) Write your own title. Begin with the sentence below:
Suddenly Tom noticed footprints in the snow. Who else lived in this remote place?

     

© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement