FanStory.com - Wonka's Nerdsby Raul1
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Willy Wonka's nerds. Eat one to be a nerd.
Wonka's Nerds by Raul1
5-7-5 Sweet Stack writing prompt entry

Do be such a dork,
eat Wonka's Nerds to be one,
it's such a doozy.

Sweet, crunchy sugar,
eat a couple of those dorks,
you will be one too.

Don't thank me just yet,
there is so many of them,
you're nuts for some now.

stack them up to eat,
you will start thinking real smart,
you're a genius.


Writing Prompt
The challenge for this contest is not just one or two or even three 5-7-5's.... it's FOUR! That's right, folks, you are to choose your FAVORITE candy - and it doesn't have to be specifically Halloween candy... ANY candy - and write a stack of 5-7-5's about it. It can even be a candy that is no longer available, but it MUST be a commercially produced candy that we can/could go to the store and buy (or have the store special order for us!).

No deviations from the 5-7-5 formatting... this is STRICTLY 5-7-5 according to:

first line - 5 syllables
second line - 7 syllables
third line - 5 syllables

So, start choosing a favorite sweet treat and getting those poetic licenses and pens at the ready because your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to write us a Sweet Stack that is clever or witty or sad or exciting or scary,.... or just whatever it takes to make us want to vote for your Stack (and perhaps go out and buy some candy - lol)!

P.S. Yes, do please keep it clean, although innuendo is always welcome!!

Author Notes
The candy Nerds I bought them and they have lots of sugar. They are delicious. I wonder if it is still around, but in my childhood it was.

     

© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement