Essay Non-Fiction posted October 5, 2020


Back in my teen years.

Remembering

by Raul1


I remember when I was a teen, I had a wonderful childhood. I was beginning to being an adult. I was thirteen at the time. I still didn't know who I was going to be in my working career. But, one remembrance I have had was either being a lawyer or a cartoonist. either of those two, but nothing else came to mind.

It was curious for me to think of what profession I needed to decide. Of course, now I am a writer. But, when I was young, I never thought of that. I was fascinated by animation and laws that protect innocent victims.

I decided older that I was going to give writing a chance. From the moment I started writing, I fell in love with literature. It is in my future. I still haven't yet written a novel. I have a literary history of mine now. I decided not to take on animation and lawyering anymore. My passion is in literature. I am still learning and am being patient nurturing it. I am trying my hardest not to make grammar errors and writing mistakes. I still make them, and had made them. I had and still see typos in my writing. But, am heading in the right path. I am correcting my typos.

I think that a novelist career is difficult. I am still pursuing a novelist career. I began writing at the age of seven. I know that my writing skills need nurturing. I am still learning. It is a long journey from then on. My subject in the past was all about writing.



I Remember writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Begin your non-fiction autobiographical story or poem with the words 'I remember...' Complete the sentence conveying a moment, an object, a feeling, etc. This does not have to be a profound memory, but should allow readers insight into your feelings, observations and/or thoughts. Use at least 100, but not more than 1,000 words. The count should be stated in your author notes.


270 Words counted.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.