Essay Non-Fiction posted September 25, 2020


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The Four Seasons Story

Season of Winter

by Raul1


My favorite season is Winter. I like the family get-togethers we have in December. It is a bit chilly out, but it is the time to celebrate with God's son. We celebrate Jesus Christ's birth. My most important time to be with the people who care about me and I care about them.

I get to pick up chats on what is going on in my sister's and brother's lives. It is a time where we unite as a family. I give my parents my deepest love and caring devotion. I get to realize how beautiful and precious my life is. It feels like talking to old friends.

I get to sit by the Christmas tree and see its beauty. In Winter, I am thankful to have a happy life. I had a happy childhood in this season, so many good memories to treasure. I remember the good old days getting together with family reunions. It is what life is all about. God has made this season to be with our loved ones. We are much closer because of Winter. The time of remembrance. It is a time to rejoice to spend time with God and Jesus Christ, bringing us that much close.



The Four Seasons writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Consider the four seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall/Autumn. Pick one season and write about why it is your favorite in 500 words or less.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by seshadri_sreenivasan at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.