General Fiction posted July 19, 2020


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
An open letter to my love

Loving You

by Brenda Henderson


Loving You...

Loving You is like gently perusing the pages of a rare ancient text where the story changes on every page.

The best part is each time that you turn the page you discover some wonderful surprise that makes you smile or laugh or cry or sigh.

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Tell me, are you ready to turn the page and start a new chapter and verse?

I know that I am...




There are often words left unspoken to people whom we hold in high regard. The open letter is descriptive of how one might open a dialogue of love with their beloved.

My gratitude to willie for the use of "The book of love."

I just had to add this Minnie Ripperton video performance of "Loving You." I am told that the song was written for her baby. However, an intensely strong bond of love is intensely felt in the heart, mind, body, soul and spirit.

https://youtu.be/W_xIBfrdxQU
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by willie at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Brenda Henderson All rights reserved.
Brenda Henderson has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.