Supernatural Flash Fiction posted July 4, 2020


Good
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Ghost Story contest entry

When There Were People

by Raul1


Hill is walking alone in a deserted ghost town. Nobody is around. All the restaurants, stores, and places are closed. It feels like the only people around are ghosts. There used to be good times happening. He remembers the good memories he had with his family and friends. Hill starts to wonder if anyone unexpected will show up.

He reaches the beach and visioned people having a good time. It was the ghosts he thought that were having a good time. He remembers his parents in memory. What should he do? Where should he eat? Suddenly, he sees the ghosts appearing and having fun. They were playing on the beach. They were walking around and eating at restaurants. He starts to wonder if the President of this country is also a ghost.

He knows that everyone died from Covid-19, protests, and police brutality. Hill is living a nightmare. Ghosts are all around him. They are all over the globe. He starts to freak out about all this.



Ghost Story writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a Ghost Story. No limit on the word count. No poetry.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.