Satire Fiction posted June 12, 2020


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
the wall

Upside Down

by Iza Deleanu

2020 somewhere on Planet Earth

“Upside down, hear me baby, inside out it's no doubt!” This is what I am going to tell my kid the time from 2000 inwards!

2009 I left mi casa for a better life: for the freedom of speech, traveling, being ME. After ten years of living here, I lost: my freedom of speech, my right to travel, I lost my head, and to be honest my fear it will be the end.

2020, don't speak against stupidity you are a racist.

“Lacist?”

"That's O.K., Billy, don't sweat it! You were born in Corona time, that's why you are suffering from the Disinfectant and Isolation syndrome. You know, in 2020, for the first time in history people have done the same thing all over the world: they washed their hands! Exactly like you and your friends, you don't play for real outside… you just pretend."




Tale from the 3rd Millennium writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a fictitious story (150words) that portrays the world as we know it since 2000 so future generations get a sense of these times. The topic can be anything. Provide a title.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.