Mature Flash Fiction posted June 10, 2020


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A point of view from, Alice (fictional character).

All Cops Used To Be Our Heroes

by Raul1


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.

All the rest of the cops used to be our heroes. But, now several are using police brutality against the race of colors. We used to trust, that cops are our friends to protect us, but some have betrayed us. But, not all of them are bad. The police departments need to be funded, but with the proper protection.

You have seen the news today. There are protest everywhere, but they should do it cleanly. Where is our safety? It looks like it is gone. We should also be focused on defeating the coronavirus crisis.

The wrong people have been arrested for no reasons at all by some police. The world has gotten out of hand. By needing security, it is out of our hands now. What has this world turned out? We need to wait on how all this plays out. Here is hoping for miracles to happen. Hoping.


 



Tale from the 3rd Millennium writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a fictitious story (150words) that portrays the world as we know it since 2000 so future generations get a sense of these times. The topic can be anything. Provide a title.


Told from a fictional character Alice a teenager of her point of view about police brutality.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.