Humor Flash Fiction posted June 7, 2020 Chapters: 2 3 -4- 5... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Fashion industry taking a hit with this year's summer collec

A chapter in the book Psych Out News

Mini Skirt Causes Multi-car Pile

by Mia Twysted




Background
A collection of funny, outrageous, and at times imposable events in our history that may or may not have made the news.
An innovative handmade skirt resulted in a five-car pile-up that injured three and sent two more to the hospital.

A fashion student at "We Are Style," Amber Khan, 25, was hit by a sudden gust of wind. In the blast, her unzipped winter coat was blown off as she scurried across the middle of the intersection.

The outfit, which Khan designed herself, received a B- last semester. The outfit consisted of a short skin-tight skirt and a thin strip of fabric covering the nipple area.

Retired television announcer James L. Brunet, 87, resident of Fairfax Drive, was driving through the intersection when Khan suffered her mishap. "My eyes were locked on her," Brunet said. "So much skin exposed to the winter elements can be so dangerous."

Nearby onlookers recall hearing a loud booming voice echo from Brunet's car, "Check out the shitter on the critter," as the collision occurred.

Silvestro Manna, 25, Head Nurse at Any Time Now Retirement Home, another driver in the accident, suffered a broken arm and nose when rear-ended by Brunet.

When questioned about the accidentManna stated, "I'm just happy I have good auto insurance." He also insisted that "the hottie in the skirt" know that he is "a 156 pound, six-foot, former awarded winning athlete in three sports and can be contacted at callmeplayer@yahoo.com."

Anitra A. Lowe, 46, manager of Creative Wealth, a popular shop near the intersection, was outraged at the incident. "I don't know who to blame for the loss of business," Lowe said, "the pervert who couldn't keep his eyes on the road or the off duty pole dancer still in her sluttly outfit."

Other enraged people include Bruent's two daughters, Melissa Mosses, 68, and Helen Drivedale, 60.

Drivedale questioned the reasoning of young women today, "giving the whole cow away for free before the man even tries the milk."

Mosses stated to reporters and police, "That woman couldn't have been more irresponsible and should be charged with reckless endangerment."

Although not charged in the incident, Khan ticketed for jaywalking as she was walking against the light. Khan feels sick about the accidents saying, "I never intended for my passion for fashion to cause so much pain. Khan intends to visit all those injured in the episode.

All parties injured in the mishap are expected to make a full recovery.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mia Twysted All rights reserved.
Mia Twysted has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.