Humor Non-Fiction posted May 26, 2020


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
It could have been worse ... I guess ...

Mistaken Identity

by DeboraDyess

True Story Flash Contest Winner 

The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.

I went up to the bar to fetch drinks while the guys finished a pool game. My husband was shooting as I left and, because I’d had to wait so long for the drinks, I assumed it was him shooting again when I returned to the group.

I reached out and grabbed a handful of my new husband’s butt as he shot. I chuckled when he scratched.

But that laugh was cut short when his friend, Joe, jerked upright and yelped.

The others were all rolling on the floor, laughing.

I  was just glad I hadn't grabbed where I'd thought about grabbing.


 



True Story Flash
Contest Winner


I didn't live this one down for a long time. Every time we went to play pool after that, the guys would point to either my new husband or his friend, Joe, and loudly, oh so loudly, introduce us. lol.
They were total jerks! :)
Thank you for reading!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. DeboraDyess All rights reserved.
DeboraDyess has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.