Satire Fiction posted May 22, 2020 Chapters:  ...41 42 -43- 44... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Day 42

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Now you see me, now you don't

by Iza Deleanu




Background
I decided to document how this virus is affecting my sanity. So feel free to join me in this experience, I hope the reading will become funnier, then what I posted so far. Thank you for reading.

April 27, 2020
Day 42 (in my saga)

Today was Day 20 of lock-down and here I was, wondering why the heck I should stay inside, when there is nobody outside? I could just go for a long stroll, all by myself. Man, this is so creepy! Have anyone seen this virus? Does any one knows if it is a woman, a child, a man or a pet?

The invisible virus was mocking me: I am a plant, come and touch me.

I am a metatarian, so I can touch plants! I guess I am safe for now.

You think so? We will see about that!


The fresh nature was continuing its existence undisturbed. With every step I was more confident, that this virus doesn't exist and it's all a scary story to ruin our lives and hit our egos in the most precious myth: freedom! This is worse than communism. At least there you were locked inside your country, but had the liberty to go everywhere, anytime.

I think this is the beginning of the end. That is how everything starts: first they lock you in, and let you starve, and thereafter at the end 666, take the tag and go! In this case, take the vaccination and become a programmable zombie and commit the 5G genocide war. No, you see me, now you don't - kaput!
Come and get me, I don't want to be your tool of destruction! I prefer to go on my own terms. It's Day 20 and I am bored to death! Weed, anyone?




Day 20 writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a Flash Fiction (250 words. Title not included in count ) beginning with the sentence 'Today was Day 20 of lockdown and here I was.' Continue on telling a fictional tale of lockdown-beginning/middle/end.)


I am using Coronella instead of Corona, I think is sound funnier:)
For my readers and reviewers, please forgive me for my bad English, since is my third language, I am using this cheap excuse to ask for your help in correcting the grammar and the other mistakes
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.