Supernatural Flash Fiction posted May 20, 2020


Good
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
My survival vote.

Voted For Prom Queen Vampire

by Raul1


I voted for Cara as the prom queen vampire of Stateside High School. My name is Bill. I hoped that she wouldn't bite anyone. But, I am glad she is a prom queen. Cara is not for anyone else, except for the prom king.

When my girlfriend Trish and I were dancing with the rest of the students, she was concerned about Cara. I think that she is right about that. What if she bit all of them and we're all vampires.

Everyone was dancing nervously. I couldn't agree more. It was a vulnerable time for all of us. I am surprised that the one who I voted for, didn't bite anyone. I was surprised. My high school prom experience was good and a bit of a concern on the prom queen's part.

I was brave enough to go to this event. My vote didn't betray me at all. Trish couldn't agree more also. We both are never vampires. I guess that Cara did abide by the rules. We met her, and she seemed friendly. She never attacked us in any way.

I finished the whole event, and my vote I tell you was full of survival. I gutted out the voting booth with it.



I voted writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a flash fiction story beginning with the words "I voted - " You can continue the sentence as you wish. Beyond the opening lines there are no rules. Maximum word count is 500 words.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.