Letters and Diary Fiction posted April 3, 2020 Chapters:  ...17 18 -19- 20... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Day 18

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Tik-Tok

by Iza Deleanu


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for language.



Background
I decided to document how this virus is affecting my sanity. So feel free to join me in this experience, I hope the reading will become funnier, then what I posted so far. Thank you for reading.
Day 18
April 1st, 2020

By now, everybody heard about this song: It's Corona Time! Actually I am using this song as a sanitizer joke in my household. Every time my husband wants something I am telling him: Hey, it's Corona time. This song drives him nachos. I know I am evil, but at least it gives me some peace and quiet to reflect.

Since this is my first week stuck at home, I am trying to find something to do, except work of course, to keep my energy up. No worries, outside is minus 20 and snowing, so I will not break the detention time.

I am in denial, after I am getting sore from working 8 hours on my laptop, I take my shadow to exercise. I tried abs and yoga, but it's depressing!

Alone zi -- the only thing that works for me is music and dance! So I am dancing like crazy for a couple of hours. I hope my neighbours are in quarantine somewhere else. He is from Mexico and she is from China. Maybe they are somewhere there, and I can Corona dance my way out from this confinement. We are family! My kitties are dancing with me!

My husband stays in his room, like a good "girl" and it's hiding his edibles. I pretend I don't see that. Honestly, I prefer to see him drinking a beer, than eating that crap! Anyway, each one of us with its own hobby or hobbit.

You should stop from what you are doing and see how many times a day you run in the background this song: It's Corona time, ey!

Have you noticed lately that every time you turn on the TV, immediately, you are running to the fridge and opening a... beer? You can take the Corona news only with a cold beer. Damn, it is too cold outside -  a barbecue will be nice!

I don't know about you, but I am done! No more watching the death row on this idiotic web site that counts the spread with sadistic joy. Here you go, if you want to lose your sleep! Seriously, who cares how many are dying? I don't want to sound disrespectful ... Death is tragic, let's stop thinking numbers, because we have souls, and numbers are having only... prisoners. There is Pietro, Julia, Diego, Charles, Juana, Jesus, Mohmed, Bilal, Xin Chu, Roxana, Maria, Costel, Jasmine, Jean-Paul, Xavier.... We will never forget you...

How can you fight and keep your sanity, when every time you reload the data, on that creepy site, the numbers are freaking going up and up. For one cured, ten gone, this is insane! So, stop it! No wonder people now days are having two choices: get drunk or get high, either way works in CORONA TIME!

Yup, working from home it's awesome, you can get both option or you can have two in one! It's Corona time -- get HIGHHHHHHHH!

I am on my province web site and I am laughing my Corona out! How do the Albertans combat the virus? With posters! Yeah, that's right! Help spread this; help stop that!

What about help... we need some testing done ASAP! This is pathetic.
One friend of mine is sick; he is trying to get a test ... and no chance for romance. It's Corona time, it's Corona die! They told him, that he is ok and the only time he must call is when he can't breathe. Freaking idiots, he is alone and if he can't breathe, can he Talk? This gives me the chills. Just imagine this scene: Hello cough, cough, shallow breathing, sharp breathing, 811? I reach the status, cough, and cough, can you please test me... now... and bang! Here goes his last breath.

The 811 (The Corona special line) calls 911 (Emergency Services), that is the department that deals with the goners! Listen to a 811 coment in the background: Hurray! This one goes straight to the morgue, no ventilator needed and no test wasted. Prime Minister, we are good here, we don't waste supplies, give more to Quebec. Put in the statistic first death, wait how old was this guy? 28? Wow, so not only oldies but goldies are going!

So if you don't want to make the last call in Corona time, please stay at home. Use a mask if you need to go outside and keep the distance. Dance your way out of Corona Please stay safe and stay sane, and pray...




Please read with cautions, it meant to be a silly story, if you feel offended, stop reading immediately. It might contain scenes that are not suitable for people who have lost their sense of humor. As usual, thank you for reading and stay home, my friend.
The postre is from Alberta Government website.
https://www.alberta.ca/coronavirus-info-for-albertans.aspx?gclid=Cj0KCQjwmpb0BRCBARIsAG7y4zZ-R6BeEFINREZ3cvbccC8SFgJBZQ9Xw-1Bou8NIhhl8j9zr8wHBCQaAt6SEALw_wcB#statement
P.S Edibles are marijuana chocolate, is legal in Canada
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.