General Flash Fiction posted March 21, 2020


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Holi symbolizes the triumph of virtue over evil.

Holi!

by RPSaxena

The Holi accidentally was reduced to a heap of ashes just half an hour before its due time of being burnt, but soon we found the better one with virtuous splendor dispelling the gloomy waves and leading to a pleasant atmosphere enriched with dance, music, colors, and merrymaking all around.

Thus, the incident transformed into a memorable instance of my inspired steps taken timely in the right direction. Moreover, it's now a source of inspiration for all and sundry, including our posterity.

Furthermore, this event not only materialized the soul of Holi as the triumph of virtue over evil but also stirred up the dorment zeal of the people far and wide. We made efforts and consequently won the lost game again.


Implied Moral: Having full faith in the Almighty when we proceed to achieve our prudently cherished goals, He surely supports us with His ubiquitous and invisible hands.



Flash Fiction contest entry

Recognized


1, Holi is one of the major festivals of Hindus in India and is celebrated at the onset of spring every year since time immemorial to commemorate the triumph of righteousness over crookedness, which the people manifest by destroying and burning the effigy of Holika demon.
*
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. RPSaxena All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
RPSaxena has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.