Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted March 8, 2020 Chapters:  ...71 72 -73- 74... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
An ABC Poetry Contest Entry Submission

A chapter in the book Pappa's Memories and Ramblings

Memories of Why?

by QC Poet

Memories of Days gone-bye,
Never thought we would see them fly?
Over time, remember to let out a huge sigh!
Possibilities and remaining doubts of Why?
Will hold back our capability to reach the Sky!

 



ABC Poetry Contest contest entry


Memories of Why?
By; George Martinez
3/08/2020
An ABC Poetry Contest Entry Submission
Photo Credit to Free Internet Download: From a Native American (Apache) Sayings website.

ABC PoemABC poetry is a short form of poetry. It is normally written to show feeling. It contains five lines. You may begin your poem with any letter of the alphabet.

The next three lines must follow sequence. So if you start with the letter G; the next line must start with the letter H. The last line can begin with any letter of the alphabet.
See Contest rules for the example.

Don't Let the Bad Memories of the Past ~ Prevent you from Moving forward into the Future!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. QC Poet All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
QC Poet has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.