Satire Script posted February 15, 2020 Chapters: -1- 2... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
part 1 - the reunion

A chapter in the book Kaleidoscope

Crazy town

by Iza Deleanu

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.

                                         Act 1
The scene represents a hospital room. People are sitting on the floor. They are all dressed in white, only one is clothed in black. The patients are: John, Peter, Steven and the doctor.

The doctor approaches John and asks:

Doctor: So John, how are we today?

John: We are God, Jesus.

Doctor: I am not Jesus, I am the Doctor.

John: You are THE Doctor? Like Doctor House? John stands up and starts rapping: Yo, yo, Peter listen up, Doctor Mouse is in the house. I feel you, I got you! Yo, Mouse, Yo House!

The Doctor amused sits on a chair and plays the game. Hey Johnny, good Johnny, sit down.

John stops singing and says O. K. Doc. I am sitting now, I will be a good boy now.

Peter walks in circles screaming: I am flying, it's a miracle.

Peter, who are you today? I am Peter the gatekeeper.

The Doctor mumbled to himself: how convenient. He is identifying himself as Peter from heaven.

Steven, what are you today?

Steven stands up and moves his hands like tress branches and imitates the wind.

John laughing exclaims, Steve it's a fucking tree. Squirrel!

The curtain fades in the distance.

To Be Continued.




Write A Script contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.