Spiritual Poetry posted January 30, 2020


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
contest entry

Feasting on God's Word

by pharp




 
Seek wisdom
nourish on God's word
manna from Heaven provides





 



3-5-7 Poem writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a poem on any subject. The only rule is to follow the 3-5-7 syllable count (first line has three syllables, second line has five, third line has seven).

Recognized

#1872
2020


Artwork from Google images, most grateful for the use.


Matthew 21:22
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Romans 10:17
So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

James 1:5-6
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. pharp All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
pharp has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.