General Fiction posted January 21, 2020


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
She asked me to publish one final thing for her.

My Mom's Final Book

by Phyllis Stewart


If you missed the last post on this account, I would check the previous update in this portfolio.

Unfortunately my mother, Phyllis Stewart, passed away on January 9th. Before that however, when she was in the hospital, she asked me to make sure I published her final book, which is a collection of 50 Short Stories that she had just finished putting together, but hadn't yet uploaded to amazon.

I believe many she posted here, but I am honestly not sure to what extent.

True to her word, the files were all ready to go, waiting on her desktop for me, so I did just that. I also made her an author page on amazon so all her books would be easily found in one place.

Her final book can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1974681297 (it is also available as a kindle edition on her Author page)

Her author page can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/author/phyllisastewart

Thank you to everyone for your kind words in the last week. It is truly appreciated.



Recognized

#149
2020


This is posted on behalf of my mother Phyllis Stewart to let everyone know of her final book. Reviews aren't needed.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Phyllis Stewart All rights reserved.
Phyllis Stewart has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.