Essay Non-Fiction posted August 17, 2019


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
I am too busy being sick

Time off

by Sasha


I plan to take some time off and will not be posting much for a while.  I have been very sick and need a mental rest for a few weeks.  My friends Agustin and Veronica took me shopping yesterday and I could hardly walk through the store and getting into and out of the car was next to impossible.  When I got home, I was unable to  climb the stairs without stopping to rest on each step.  I am not a pleasant person to be around when I am sick.

Nacho stops by every day to bring me electrolytes and other things to drink.  It is still very hot and I get dehydrated very quickly.  I was able to get my sleep medication refilled.   I have been out for two weeks and have not been able to fall asleep until 5 in the morning.  I slept all night last night but even sleeping did not help me feel much better.  Maybe it will take several nights to be of any help.

If I didn't have Nacho, Agustin and Veronica I don't think I would make it to the end of next week.  I am not trying to be dramatic, I just feel that sick.

I do not plan to do much reviewing, it is too hard to see the screen, and my left eye seems to be getting worse.

I wish all of you the best and hope there is an end to this dark tunnel I have follen into.


 



Recognized

#146
2019


Just writing this, completely drained me. All help with the spags will be greatly appreciated.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sasha All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Sasha has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.