Humor Fiction posted March 14, 2019


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Warning this product may damage your health

NEWBONIC Rat's Milk

by Lordinajamjar



NEWBONIC
Rat's Milk

It's Contagious



 
NOBODY CAN RESIST NEWBONIC RAT'S MILK
NEWBONIC is taking the world by storm.  Don't get left in the sewer. Drink NEWBONIC and feel the Rat's Milk seep into your bones.  It's Contagious.

Before you know it you will be defying gravity and squeaking the night away. Feel the surge of new energy as you run faster, jump higher and swim effortlessly with packs of new friends. You will feel like you have entered a new world as you swim mile after mile exploring hidden subterranean waterways.

You really will feel like you are "Leader of the Pack".

DON'T MISS OUR UPCOMING PROMOTIONAL TOUR:

All aboard the NEWBONIC Sewer Bus coming to your town soon.  Make sure to catch it and pick up your free sample.  It's Contagious.

Tour dates are available on our website.
 
NOCURE.NEWBONIC@RATSMILK.com

Government Health Warning. 
Common side effects may include: Ailurophobia; Black festering sores; Feelings of isolation; Susceptibility to Pied Piper's mind games.



Create Ad Copy for Print Ads contest entry

Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Lordinajamjar All rights reserved.
Lordinajamjar has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.