Biographical Non-Fiction posted February 28, 2019 Chapters:  ...10063 10065 -10067- 10069... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Answering to questions

A chapter in the book Get To Know Me!

Quiz#7 S L Morrical

by SLMorrical




Background
An addition to quiz 7
1.) Do you use a pen name/pseudonym on-site? No
If so, how was it chosen and what does it mean to you?

2.) How many places/homes have you lived in? Which was your favorite? And why?

I have lived in New Hampshire, was born in Nashua New Hampshire. I have lived in Maryland as a kid and then we moved to Florida when I was 9. I lived in Virginia with my first husband, and then came home to Florida; I have lived in many different homes in Brevard County Florida. I believe I am heroic everyday working as a Hospice Nurse, and helping patients and families through the end of life.

3.) Have you ever had a 'psychic moment' where you knew, predicted or sensed something before it happened? (Or similar?)

Yes. I have had many psychic moments. I get deja-vu a lot. I had a dream once I was in school for nursing, and three years later, while in class for nursing I had deja-vu. I knew the sex of all my kids, and I knew what my husband's grandmother use to call him. He freaked a little, but found me more interesting.

4.) Have you ever done something heroic? What was it?

Yes I have, and it's because of what I do for a living. I have what in my field is called life saves. I have three under my belt. I also have accommodations for two of them. The accommodations are from when I worked at our county jail as a nurse. One was for saving a civilian in the parking lot. The person passed out, and they called for a nurse and I stepped up to the plate, and knew it could be one of two things, and prepared for those. The person had very low blood sugar and I was able to get sugar into them and they were conscious when the ambulance arrived.

The other was an inmate tried to commit suicide by cutting his brachial artery. It was me another nurse and a couple of guards. I went directly into the cell trampled through the blood, which the other nurse and officers wouldn't do. I went to the inmate and stopped the blood and stopped the bleeding by the time the ambulance arrived to take the inmate to the emergency room with officer in tow. I received the accommodations from the County Sheriff at that time.

5.) What would you say is your best achievement to date? (A personal achievement -- not children, etc.)

I would have to say I have two personal achievements that are the best so far. First completing my PHD in Business Administration and second, having a book published.




Just a little information about me.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. SLMorrical All rights reserved.
SLMorrical has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.