Horror and Thriller Fiction posted February 25, 2019 Chapters: -Prologue- 1 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The mirror has been cracked and Lance is free

A chapter in the book Redemption II

Lance is back

by SLMorrical


Two years ago with Susie's help Detective Case, trap Lance into the mirror. Susie Morrell decided to move in with Detective Robert Case. Susie was involved with him for the last two years. During the packing up of Susie's place, her friend Donna cracked the lower right corner of the mirror before it was put in the box. Susie should have buried the mirror, but couldn't because she couldn't let go of Lance.

Lance has an exit now with the broken corner. Susie and Robert don't know this fact. Robert believes the mirror is buried. Lance will be coming after them both and with the full force of redemption. Susie starts to see Lance in her nightmares until the nightmares become a reality.

Lance is in the mirror, but the mirror is cracked. The mirror may be in a box in a storage unit, but with the broken corner, he can still escape. Lance takes his time with what he considers the redemption that is owed to him by his wife. He realizes he completed his redemption last time with the salesmen too quickly, and this created questions. This time there will be no questions only redemption.

By not burying the mirror, Susie has sealed her fate, and possibly the fate of others. Susie may have loved Lance with her heart and soul and would do anything for him. Two years later that is not the case anymore, and Lance knows it, feeling betrayed. The truth is, the power of evil never dies, it transforms.



Recognized


This is the start of the second book. The first book Redemption developed with the feedback I received, and with research I did on certain things. Look forward to all and any feedback.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. SLMorrical All rights reserved.
SLMorrical has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.