General Fiction posted January 8, 2019 Chapters:  ...10061 10062 -10063- 10065... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Get to know me

A chapter in the book Get To Know Me!

Quiz#6:Sandra Morrical

by SLMorrical


1.) If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
I would like to see Author pull Excalibur out of the stone if it is a true historical event. But I would also like to see when we can travel through space like they did in Star Trek.


2.) Did you ever do anything, growing up, that got you in trouble? What was it? How much trouble did it cause? Do you regret this action now, or did it help you grow stronger?
You know what they say, if we didn't do stupid stuff when we were younger, we wouldn't have anything to tell later. The only thing I remember that I got in trouble for that actually changed me, was when I gave a guy from school a ride home. The guy happened to be African American and my dad was/is racist
. My brother is just like my dad and told. I lost my car for two weeks, and it taught me that there as small minded people everywhere, including family. I treat everyone the same, and always have since then.

3.) Try to trick us. Tell us two truths and a lie and allow your reviewers to guess which one is untrue. (Try hard not to give it away!)
a. I've been married three times.
b. I have two dogs and two cats.
c. I've been to England.

4.) Have you ever been in the newspaper? If yes, what for?
No

5.) Have you ever entered a talent contest? If so, what was your talent? And how did you do?
No, I have always been scared to be on stage, that was until I took a speak class in college.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. SLMorrical All rights reserved.
SLMorrical has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.