Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted January 3, 2019


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Trump vs the Left

Our President - a tireless fighter

by pome lover



President Trump is a patriot, working tirelessly for America, against all odds.

He has unorthodox ways, but he doesn’t apologize for our country, weaken our defenses or buddy-buddy with socialists.  Trump wants to protect us from Socialism, which goes against EVERYTHING America stands for. The Left promotes it and our young are being taught that it’s a good thing. Oh, and let’s don’t forget getting everything free and legalizing marijuana—discouraging individual incentive (and clear thinking.)

Trump-bashing has become the new national sport, with Hollywood’s help, and most of the media’s. The Left is having a field day—let's see who can be the ugliest.  Whatever happened to civility?

The Left literally hates Trump so vehemently they vote down proposals before they’re proposed. Is that working across the aisle? 

Yes, Trump does name-call. People who are constantly attacked usually do finally lash out in some way or other from frustration. What would you do?

WE ARE FORTUNATE.  President Trump, with his business acumen, is securing fair trade agreements with other countries, lowering taxes, creating jobs and is TRYING to keep us safe. He is loyal to America, its people, and its Constitution.

Isn’t that just awful?
 




Our President. contest entry


I am proud of our President. He's tough and loyal, smart and canny.
And he loves America. We need him.
God bless him.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by Anita B at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. pome lover All rights reserved.
pome lover has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.