General Fiction posted October 25, 2018


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Sam fixes the cat hater

Weddings Off

by prettybluebirds

Sam, the tiger cat, entered the parlor sliding sideways, his paws scrabbling for purchase on the hardwood floor. Was he in time? Yes, his mistress and the cat-hater were just shakings hands with another human wearing funny, long clothes.

Sam never slowed his headlong pace as he leaped on the table sending food flying and knocking the massive cake to the floor. Next move, the cat-hater. Sam climbed up the guy's leg with claws fully extended aiming for his most vulnerable spot.

"Aaagh, you damned cat. I'll kill you, you-son-of-a bitch." Sam's victim yelled. "I hate cats."

He yanked the cat off of his leg and kicked him across the room where Sam hit the wall then lay stunned on the floor.

"You killed Sam," his mistress screamed. "You never told me you hated cats. I will not marry someone who doesn't love cats."

Sam purred to himself, mission accomplished.


































 



Wedding and a Cat? Flash Fiction writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a 150 word flash fiction story that in some way incorporates both a wedding and a cat. The extent to which each of these is a part of your story is up to you, but at the very least, each must be mentioned in your story. Any genre is acceptable.

Recognized


I have one cat who knows a cat hater when he sees one. He will attack such people it I don't watch him close. He comes into the kitchen and glares at anyone he feels is a bonafide cat hater.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. prettybluebirds All rights reserved.
prettybluebirds has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.