Romance Fiction posted September 25, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Soulmates want to be together

Caught

by HarryT


Susie sat fully dressed on her bed, hugging her Teddy Bear, a gift from her parents when she had her tonsils out. She glanced over at the alarm clock, the glowing, red numbers rolled to 4:45. Where is he? Then she heard a scrapping below her window. It’s him!

She ran to the window, Jason was placing an extension ladder against the house. Jason and she were high school sweethearts. Two years after high school they decided they were forever soulmates.He climbed to her window. “Time to go,” he whispered. Jason began to back down the ladder as Susie stepped on the top rung, she slipped knocking into him. The two plummeted to the ground, just missing a large, decorative rock. An outside light switched on. Susie's phone rang. It was her mom, saying, “Why don’t you two come in and have some breakfast before you elope.”

 



100 Word Story writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story that is between 100 and 150 words. The trick is you must use the following words: breakfast, light, rock, phone, clock
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. HarryT All rights reserved.
HarryT has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.