Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted September 6, 2018


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
My political rant while on vacation in the Philippines..

Letter to the President (Part 4)

by Zue65

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.

Mr. President the sad truth is, the Democrats are still dreaming of a Socialist Obama presidency and are offended by an unconventional, outsider President, who is not another establishment robot pushing for a Leftist America. I would prefer however, a President who speaks tough and fights hard against those whose agenda is to convert America into a Socialist guinea pig. I would rather have a President who is not politically correct and is willing to serve America without compensation benefits, donating his monthly salary to offices and organizations that require those funds. The insane thing is, the mainstream media and the Leftist anchors have willed themselves to forget this magnanimous gesture, that no American President has ever done.

I just cannot understand the degree of radical indoctrination the CNN and MSNBC reporters must have had, together with their Socialist minions, that perhaps, no amount of explanation from those who have escaped from the dark regimes of North Korea, China, Venezuela or Cambodia, will ever jolt them back to the reality of a repressed freedom in Socialist-Communist states.

I cannot see the logic too, in the media's misguided bravado of pushing subjective, opinionated views as facts, as what Mika of MSNBC did, by telling her viewers that you, Mr. President looks unhappy because you cannot watch porn in the White House. Can we sue Mika for libel? Much as I want you to do so, I am quite worried too, that the Leftist cry babies will take this opportunity to paint you as a violator of press freedom. Thus, I am calling the Judicial Watch lawyers to take care of Mika's irresponsible, unverified and unethical reporting. But just consider the silence of the leftist media on Ashley Biden's diary about inappropriate shower with her Dad. The obvious cover up of the (President's son), Hunter Biden's laptop with an alleged array of porn photos and self-incriminating evidence of cocaine use or abuse is disgusting.

The self-serving antics and Leftist spin of Jim Acosta leave a bad taste too, in the history of news reporting. Acosta is apparently obsessed on being the story of the news rather than focus on reporting the news objectively. I don't claim intelligent solutions for reporters like Jim and Mika because I am not a lawyer. I am not even proud of the 12 units I earned in Bachelor of Laws way back in 1990, in Arellano University in my country, the Philippines then.

Sir, I am a mere retired college lecturer, still struggling with financial difficulties like the forgotten Americans do. I am not rich by Elon Musk' standards. But I don't hate affluent people and I am certainly not envious of their wealth, like most Leftist radicals are. I am contented and consoled by God's promise that the gates of Heaven are by far easier and more accessible to the poor than the rich and the powerful.

Pardon my deviation Mr. President, but I believe the sudden lawsuit previously filed against the Trump Foundation was calculated to diffuse the positive effects of the Noko Summit in Singapore which took place under your helm. In fact, the media frenzy then, drumming up Mueller's possible cases against your private companies was to divert America's attention to the booming economy under your administration. The media's main goal, obviously, was to deflect the Americans' interest in the ongoing FBI scandal relative to Bruce Ohr's testimony and the Democrats' collusion with Steele, a foreign agent. Ironically, the Left's allegations connected with your campaign, appeared to be a frame up of those who have shown animus towards you as evident in Ohr's text messages.

Mr. President, I cannot be fooled by the biased media, for whenever you are able to reverse the Democrats' prediction of doom, war and Armaggedon in America, in terms of economic miracle, Supreme Court nomination, jobs creation, the pardons you have granted or the promises you have kept, the Left will come up with an equal noise to water down your success.

No amount of media lies, narrative and propaganda, will convince me to trust the obvious alliance of the Democrats and the Socialist bloc in this free country. I am worried too, how the American universities and schools are being reformed by the Leftist professors and teachers as one-track plantations of indoctrination for easily offended leftist, radical students who are inclined to be violent and who exhibit an uncanny hatred of their own country. The current state of the American educational system is really scary which may require a complete overhaul of the Leftist inspired textbooks that were fed into the system. Doing so, is a tough, lonely and a thankless job where you will court more enemies than friends in the process. But the virtue of courage and bravery are honed in tough scenarios like here in the great America.

Lastly, in the next post, Part 5 of the" Letter to the President", the subject on the idiocy of reforming the hiring policies for future air traffic control employees in all American airports, in the name of diversity, will be covered in addition to the radical Leftist's lunacy and hypocrisy.










Recognized


Again, these are my personal views and I don't intend to impose my views to the readers. Thanks for reading, even if we may disagree on several issues. Thanks Google for the picture of the President.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Zue65 All rights reserved.
Zue65 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.